Just a Hello to get the ball rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzardrum

Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Fort Lauderdale
In the last thirty days of the experiment I've gone from being completely clueless about E-cigs/Vaping, to sitting here right now dripping Backwoods Brew vanilla bean into a bridgeless Cisco low res atty sitting on top of a Provari mini @ 3.8 volts. Lurking this forum is definitely a great way to go from Noob to some what of a informed Vapper for sure! Not going to lie I smoke one or two a day, and every time I do I'm like ..., this is gross. Thanks for the support!

mare ze dotes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
WI/Boston
In the last thirty days of the experiment I've gone from being completely clueless about E-cigs/Vaping, to sitting here right now dripping Backwoods Brew vanilla bean into a bridgeless Cisco low res atty sitting on top of a Provari mini @ 3.8 volts. Lurking this forum is definitely a great way to go from Noob to some what of a informed Vapper for sure! Not going to lie I smoke one or two a day, and every time I do I'm like ..., this is gross. Thanks for the support!

It took me 30 days just to decide on what to buy when I first started. Wow. You climbed that learning curve fast. :)

Rolling that ball myself... Been off analogs since February and enjoy vaping. I was fortunate enough to do corp work in Chicago area at the time of VapeBash and was able to attend... Great experience... Learned a lot, met a lot of people and of course enjoyed it greatly...

I've been "lurking" for months mostly trying to keep tabs on the Alien Visions E-Juice saga and awaiting an opportunity to re-order the ADV as well as some other favorites... at this time it is unfortunate I really enjoy about 4 of their products and have spent a ton of funds trying others... I keep wanting to return to their product... Decided to join ECF to reply in the threads there...

Welcome and as many say... "Keep on vaping..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread