just a small issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
I recently ordered and received (very quickly) some 901 batteries and atomizers... 2 each in stainless.

Charged the batteries overnight. Tried the atomizers on usb passthrough and they vape great !

Here are the strange issues I am having:

mvs atomizers will not vape when connected to MVS batteries. Thye DO vape on other 901 batteries.

The MVS batteries will work with other 901 atomizers, but not with either MVS atomizer.

So the atomizers work, but not with MVS (myvaporstore) batteries, and the MVS batteries work great but NOT with MVS atomizers.

I am perplexed with this. but at least everthing is working with something, but I intentionally ordered the batteries and atomizers in stainless to match, so that I could have stainless 901 unit.

Also, another very small issue that I have solved somewhat is that on of the MVS atomizers seems to "stick" to the cartridge filler in my 901 carts. the other one does NOT do this. I removed the filler on that one, shortened it, reinserted and now it does not stick to atomizer. I had it happen with several carts, so it was not just that one, might be that atomizer is just a little "more raised" than the others.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Vape ON !

Jayisbored

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Brooklyn NY
I've had this happen with all the different parts i have. Some batteries work with some atomizers but not with others. Also it seems like the batteries for my 801 that I got from dietsmokes are threaded slightly different that the atomizer i got from MVS, it leaks more often but still works. I also have a battery from MVS that doesnt work with 1 of the atomizers from Dietsmokes but works with others. I ordered a black 801 battery and atomizer from MVS that work fine together. I found the parts with the lettering on them where you screw them in to work best for me.

Odd that the parts from the same vendor aren't working together...at this point i feel its a crap shoot on what version of parts your getting from different vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread