Just a Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVP

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
MN,USA
Another thanks here. Drew you went WAY above the call of duty when you fixed my last order!! That was totally appreciated but really, you didn't have to go that far. You have cemented yourself as the best supplier I know. I have always refrained from saying that about any one supplier because there are many great ones. But now I feel I can say this without hesitation. Thank you very much.:thumbs:

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I gave my sister some of the Almond Joy.... She is hooked - her new favorite flavor... She bookmarked the nhaler website last night after she asked me where she could get her next fix :) Another convert!

I also really enjoyed the USA tobacco and Menthale though I wasn't a menthol smoker.... A nice minty fresh taste and the USA Tobacco is great as well.

Looking forward to trying more flavors next order!

justrubl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2008
Houston, Texas, United States
I am so excited. I placed my order at 2am sat and i just checked the tracking and it should be delivered today....that is absolutely amazing....and i am so ready.....i just got my silver bullet and have been using a high nic juice but it makes my throat burn and i ordered the hv juice and i know this will make my experience even better....i am so excited....i will be watching for the mailman all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread