The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Just about gave up on my passthrough.

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by JoeDLion188, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JoeDLion188

JoeDLion188 Full Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Portland, OR, USA
    I picked up a passthrough a while back from V4L and was rather unimpressed by it. I'd tested it on 2 desktop and 1 laptop and it wasn't as good as any of my batteries. Even worse, whenever I used it on my main computer I would get a clicking from my speakers, one a second for 11 seconds (this isn't as bad as my ipod; twice a second until I disconnect it!).

I connected a powered USB hub to my computer tonight and plugged the passthrough into it and took a drag and :shock: i can see through time!

And here I thought people suggested using a powered hub to protect their motherboard!

Now I'm afraid of burning out the carto. I can't seem to put the thing down... :vapor:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.