Not open for further replies.

K-Space

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2010
Delaware
After checking my order history, I noticed I had not ordered from
Freedom Smoke USA since 2014. They still had all the flavors as I remembered and great prices. The order I placed last week, I had shipped standard delivery and received it in 2 days
along with the personal handwritten greeting and thank you. I was very pleased! I'm glad I reached out to an old friend and ordered:thumbs:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It's really the only commercial juice I ever used. I'm in Tucson, and we have quite a few locations. I will add, at one of those locations, there was an electronics expert and he fixed several things that I was fairly sure were "unfixable" (for free, which was great). I DIY now but really, I was satisfied with Freedom Smoke USA's liquids (price, and just generally good ejuice. It's also where I bought my very first Njoy setup as a new vaper, and some other things along the way.

I think many of the staff are quite knowledgeable and I feel really fortunate to have them around, really. It's a vape retailer I feel does an overall excellent job (and, with new vapers too).

Anna

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Freedom Smoke USA since 2014. They still had all the flavors as I remembered and great prices. The order I placed last week, I had shipped standard delivery and received it in 2 days
along with the personal handwritten greeting and thank you. I was very pleased! I'm glad I reached out to an old friend and ordered:thumbs:
I am so happy to hear this! thank you for sharing your experience, We love hearing from satisfied customers! You made my day. Thank you.

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
It's really the only commercial juice I ever used. I'm in Tucson, and we have quite a few locations. I will add, at one of those locations, there was an electronics expert and he fixed several things that I was fairly sure were "unfixable" (for free, which was great). I DIY now but really, I was satisfied with Freedom Smoke USA's liquids (price, and just generally good ejuice. It's also where I bought my very first Njoy setup as a new vaper, and some other things along the way.

I think many of the staff are quite knowledgeable and I feel really fortunate to have them around, really. It's a vape retailer I feel does an overall excellent job (and, with new vapers too).

Anna
Thank you for this wonderful shout out! It is our goal to make sure everyone has a great experience! This is such a nice testimonial that we are achieving our goals. Thank you for being such a loyal customer, we appreciate you, very much!

Reactions: stols001

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
BTW- curiosity and all- what flavors do you vape?

K-Space

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2010
Delaware
I like a lot of the mints, probably because I use to smoke menthol cigs.
peppermint candy, a mixture of spearmint and peppermint sorta like a double mint gum flavor.
Fruit flavors. I've been vaping since June 2010 that's when i gave up cigarettes. So i tried many flavors
over the years. So i guess I've become a creature of habit with the fruits and mints. Never tobacco flavors.

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I like a lot of the mints, probably because I use to smoke menthol cigs.
peppermint candy, a mixture of spearmint and peppermint sorta like a double mint gum flavor.
Fruit flavors. I've been vaping since June 2010 that's when i gave up cigarettes. So i tried many flavors
over the years. So i guess I've become a creature of habit with the fruits and mints. Never tobacco flavors.
I hear ya, me too. I really like the candy cane flavor we make, and cool fusion which is fruit and mint! So happy you have been successful, for me it's been about 5 years. No turning back now!

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Placed and order on Wednesday had in Saturdays mail. CFA I know you said you like the Candy Cane.
I ordered one called peppermint Crème, what a great change up.
Awesome! I am so happy that you tried a new flavor and liked it! good to hear that our internet department is staying up on things and rocking these orders out! Thank you KS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread