Just because you've never seen the "Hi I'm the new guy" thread before... o wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1SCER4L

Dec 28, 2012
Westminster, MA
Hey all, I've been vaping for about a year now. I started out with a smokestik which was a great introduction to smoking. I then upgraded to a Halo G6, love their juices and gear, and I've recently graduated to a joyetech 18650 ego-T mod with a Vision Vivi Nova tank. I do enjoy most of the Chinese juices, love the Halo stuff but havn't really ventured to far outside that realm, or messed with the other ego T accessories. Love the forum, tons of great info here. Look forward to posting and don't miss smoking the death-sticks one bit.

Hi and look forward to posting!

igloo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Idaho
Hi and welcome, first congrats on the switch you will be very happy about it. Second almost everyone on here is going to suggest you move away from China made ejuice they dont have QC and there is no regulation on what goes into there juice. However, its proly better than smoking, there are tons of USA and euro made juices that are very high quality. Good luck.

V1SCER4L

Dec 28, 2012
Westminster, MA
Thanks guys. I've actually been looking to branch out with the e-liquids, but really don't know where to start. There's a ton of info to pour through on this site alone, let alone the web. I do love halo stuff but the crappy chinese stuff always seems to do the trick. One of the first juices I tried was the Dekang French pipe and that's what really flipped the switch with me that said 'I'm not smoking anymore.' and it's been a go to staple ever since.

Thanks again for the welcome!

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
Thanks guys. I've actually been looking to branch out with the e-liquids, but really don't know where to start.

Start with the SALES :p Sales and samples... get the sample kits and then order the 30ml from those you like the most. Also read about steeping. Some juice tastes YUCK when it arrives, you have to let it steep so that the flavors meld and THEN VAPE. Some shops make the juice as it's ordered so it is FRESH, and it needs to age, it's a pain, but the end result is magnificent =]

Last edited:

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
Thanks guys. I've actually been looking to branch out with the e-liquids, but really don't know where to start. There's a ton of info to pour through on this site alone, let alone the web. I do love halo stuff but the crappy chinese stuff always seems to do the trick. One of the first juices I tried was the Dekang French pipe and that's what really flipped the switch with me that said 'I'm not smoking anymore.' and it's been a go to staple ever since.

Thanks again for the welcome!

if you liked the dekang stuff you are going to love some of the other juices out on the market:)

mayamason

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
North Carolina
Start with the SALES :p Sales and samples... get the sample kits and then order the 30ml from those you like the most.

^This, exactly. I am still stuck on the 5 & 10ml sizes trying to find one (or two, or three) I like enough to stick with. But so many vendors are having sales/samples right now, it's pretty easy to find one who carries a ton of different types of flavors (reg & flavored tobacco, sweety things, fruity things, foody things). Pick a few you think you'll like, then pick a few that you might not normally be drawn to, but that got good reviews from others. You never know - you might find you like flavors you wouldn't have otherwise picked.

BigLungs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Champaign, Illinois
Hi I am new here as well. Nice to meet everyone! Only thing is I am not actually vaping yet because my order with madvapes they forgot to put my clearomizers in it(even though they said they did!).
I have confidence they will make things right, based on people's reviews of them on here. That is actually what convinced me to put my first ever order in.

V1SCER4L

Dec 28, 2012
Westminster, MA
Hi! I just wanted to say that I love reading about people who have been vaping as long as you have. I started only a few days ago. I love it so far, but reading about people who have been doing it for a while gives me more confidence that I can stick with it and stay off the coffin nails for good. :)

It wasn't easy and I had a few almost relapses, the biggest thing I've found is the importance of having decent gear and taking care of it. After the first 3 months I was down to one functioning Smokestik battery and I wasn't good with keeping carts clean and working good. It's much easier with a mod, but I know better now, and my g6 batteries stay charged, I have a couple packs of carts preloaded at home just in case a break my tank or a battery craps out on me. I've learned extra gear is never a bad thing and it's still cheaper than buying butts. I know everyones stop smoking adventure is different but good luck!

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee
Hey all, I've been vaping for about a year now. I started out with a smokestik which was a great introduction to smoking. I then upgraded to a Halo G6, love their juices and gear, and I've recently graduated to a Joyetech 18650 ego-T mod with a Vision Vivi Nova tank. I do enjoy most of the Chinese juices, love the Halo stuff but havn't really ventured to far outside that realm, or messed with the other ego T accessories. Love the forum, tons of great info here. Look forward to posting and don't miss smoking the death-sticks one bit.

Hi and look forward to posting!

Welcome. Vape on and post away. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread