Just bought a Black ProVari with Blue LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
Well I decided to get a Black ProVari with matching extension cap and a Blue LED screen.

When it got delivered I opened it and I was disappointed with it.
Why, it didn't jump out at me the way I thought it would.

Now for all you ProVari Lovers, keep on reading....

So I then put in an 18650 bat and screwed on my iClear30 tank.
THEN the LOVE came in.
What a fantastic device it was then.
Everything about it changed, the feel, the look, everything.
Once the battery was in and the tank was screwed on, which by the way the threading for screwing the tank on was excellent, it all looked and felt the best of the best.

I messed around with the settings a litte, really easy to guide through too, then I fired it up and started to vape.

A lovely smooth vape and a great feel.

I never thought I was going to buy one, I was happy with my VAMO, but this really is a top class device and well worth the money.

Yes it is a lot more expensive than say a Vamo, Lava Tube and so on, but it's money well spent.

And guess what, my trusty Vamo which I have been very pleased with for the ast 3 month or so just decided to stop working.
I think it knew its days were up so it gave up LOL.

Anyone who is thinking about buying a ProVari go for it, for me it has nothing to do with the name, nothing to do with all the stuff you read from the ProVari 'fans' it's to do with the actual device.

A very happy ProVari user now.

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
lol yea you would think someone with a products as well known and wonderfully designed as there's are would have been using some sort of packaging that would show there pride in there devices, its like buying a Ferrari and having it delivered in the back of a salt truck lol.
but i agree the provaris are without a doubt one of the best devices made to date.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Well I decided to get a Black ProVari with matching extension cap and a Blue LED screen.
When it got delivered I opened it and I was disappointed with it.
Why, it didn't jump out at me the way I thought it would.
A very happy ProVari user now.

You didnt expect it to jump out and dance:rickroll: did you?
Im glad you like it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread