Just bought a ZAP for $19.48

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXILEDinATL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2013
Macon, GA.
So a few days ago I put in a bid on a ZAP. I was the second one to bid and I put my bid in at $1.25. I honestly forgot about it and then I get a notification saying I won the bid... I paid just a few minutes ago. The shipping was $18.23, so that means I only paid $19.48 for a ZAP!
It is a 2.1 with a steel tank, I am pretty stoked about it. It also seems to be in good condition. I hope the guy actually ships it out. If not it is covered by the ebay buyer protection plan, so I am not to worried.
I have had decent luck lately getting good deals. Now I just need another provari for this Zap. :D

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Glad you got a great deal. What is a ZAP???

^^^That.

More specifically, a Genisis syle atomizer that is designed to use steel mesh as a wick (though many people have switched to ceramic sticks or wire rope) They are fiddly, temperamental, and don't travel well (...in my opinion. They also provide a superb vape when they work right). The Z Atty Pro was designed to be used on the ProVari, and was the first tank system made with the ProVari in mind.

I don't even like Genisis setups, and I would have bought it for under $20. That's a heck of a deal. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread