The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Just bought a ZAP for $19.48

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by EXILEDinATL, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. EXILEDinATL

EXILEDinATL Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2013
    Macon, GA.
    So a few days ago I put in a bid on a ZAP. I was the second one to bid and I put my bid in at $1.25. I honestly forgot about it and then I get a notification saying I won the bid... I paid just a few minutes ago. The shipping was $18.23, so that means I only paid $19.48 for a ZAP!
    It is a 2.1 with a steel tank, I am pretty stoked about it. It also seems to be in good condition. I hope the guy actually ships it out. If not it is covered by the ebay buyer protection plan, so I am not to worried.
    I have had decent luck lately getting good deals. Now I just need another provari for this Zap. :D

2. Johnny101

Johnny101 Moved On ECF Veteran

Congrats that's a steal

3. EXILEDinATL

Sep 27, 2013
    Macon, GA.
  4. cbrite

cbrite Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2014
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Glad you got a great deal. What is a ZAP???

5. EXILEDinATL

Sep 27, 2013
    Macon, GA.
  6. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Signature Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    ^^^That.

More specifically, a Genisis syle atomizer that is designed to use steel mesh as a wick (though many people have switched to ceramic sticks or wire rope) They are fiddly, temperamental, and don't travel well (...in my opinion. They also provide a superb vape when they work right). The Z Atty Pro was designed to be used on the ProVari, and was the first tank system made with the ProVari in mind.

I don't even like Genisis setups, and I would have bought it for under $20. That's a heck of a deal. Congratulations!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.