Just bought my first Bella!... and flying woes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

6spdsurfer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
dooid.me
Like the title says, I just put my order in for my first Bella since Lava tanks seem so hard to get a hold of. All I can say is that I hope it gets here before I fly out in a couple days (c'mon faster shipping!). Also, anyone ever fly with one? I was thinking about stepping down to the visions for my ego twist just for ease of flying.

Thoughts?

6spdsurfer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
dooid.me
You know, that's exactly what I was thinking. The first tank I ever got was a liquinator from vaporessence and I absolutely loved the performance of it, but the one thing I didn't like was the refilling. It was never easy enough for me. When I'm at work, since I work long hours, it's never something I could refill easily, so I ended up getting the ViVi Nova. Bleh, I still use both of them, but I prefer my liquinator. So I did some searches online for the easiest tank to fill and it kept referring me back to the Nova, until I found this one. Easy as the Nova to refill, with the performance of the liquinator? Count me in. A little more than I wanted to spend, but from what I see, the craft(wo)manship is outstanding and the look is incredible. Snatched mine up just knowing that website was going to sell out, and it sure looks like it's going that way. Only down side? What am I going to do with all these drip tips I'm collecting?! I don't know why, but I have an compulsion to collect more and more of them!

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
Ya i here you got many extra drip tips now but better yet i have a great collection of bella and elagance tanks going.They will spoil you they are so easy to fill no more of that oh damn i got to refill now you just pull the top cap off load it up put it back on in under a minute.Check it out under tanks i have a thread going called show us your bella much more info can be fond there as well as much info and pics feel free to chime in:toast:

6spdsurfer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
dooid.me
Ya i here you got many extra drip tips now but better yet i have a great collection of bella and elagance tanks going.They will spoil you they are so easy to fill no more of that oh damn i got to refill now you just pull the top cap off load it up put it back on in under a minute.Check it out under tanks i have a thread going called show us your bella much more info can be fond there as well as much info and pics feel free to chime in:toast:

I did see that thread. So you're the person I can blame for wasting more of my money. I'll add your name to the list haha. Since you have both Bella and Elegance tanks, can you please tell me the difference? Am I correct in thinking its just the mouth pieces?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
Hey Speedemom, what's this I hear about leaving the plastic cap in the carto when using the Bella? Is that correct?

No you don't have to works great eather way emsmom did deign them with that intended but i realy don't leave them in any more.I might if i have a tight o-ring just so as not to tare up o-ring but i then take it off before i put top on.They will not get juice up in there eather way.

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
Damn, working two jobs to pay all those off? Did you get them all through here or on Hoosier Vapes? I just don't have the time to be on here to try to catch those threads to buy one. Just rather buy it off a site and know what I'm getting.

I bought 2 of mine from hosier this newest batch the others from emsmom when she was doing them.The new sight is nice you don't have to watch here all the time and you can use that credit card to buy more easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread