Status
Not open for further replies.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
My first "child" is a Version 2 satin silver mini with red LED...she came with the extension end and a shiny silver tube to accept 18650's...my newest "child is a Version 2.5 satin silver mini with red LED...she came with extension end a 18350imr,, a 18490imr ,,a Z-atty pro with stainless tank and a battery charger. I ordered a new glass tank, wicks, and o rings from provape right after sending payment.....I am excited.....what a wonderful Birthday/Anniversary gift (yes I got married on my birthday so the other half only had 1 date to remember)

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
My first "child" is a Version 2 satin silver mini with red LED...she came with the extension end and a shiny silver tube to accept 18650's...my newest "child is a Version 2.5 satin silver mini with red LED...she came with extension end a 18350imr,, a 18490imr ,,a Z-atty pro with stainless tank and a battery charger. I ordered a new glass tank, wicks, and o rings from provape right after sending payment.....I am excited.....what a wonderful Birthday/Anniversary gift (yes I got married on my birthday so the other half only had 1 date to remember)

OK you know the drill. Been around here too long..... PICS!!!!! :p

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
Provari w Nautilus.jpg Baby #1 now named Eve sporting a Nautilus tank she is a version 2...Baby # 2 (Zoe) will be here in 2 days she is a version 2.5

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Not lookin' to be a hater here but why was it in the classifieds???? I didn't think that anyone parted with them.
You would be surprised at how many ProVari owners decide they want a different color, size, etc. and sell one to finance the purchase. Other times people decide they really don't need that 4th ProVari. Still others end up quitting vaping, some for a smoke and vape free life, others return to tobacco. Then there are the rare individuals who decide they don't like the ProVari, or end up switching to mechs or bottom feeders.

I purchased mine used from someone who didn't like all the scuffs on the finish, and already had a mini and a version 2 full size. I didn't mind paying $95 for a 2 or 3 year old V1 satin full size with extension cap and original end cap + 2 18650 batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread