Not open for further replies.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I've read that this can happen with the connector buried down low. I'm assuming it's spinning and not just a bad carto. If you want to try a little modding you could cut the connector side down and play with it. If not, you can put it up for free in the classies or just charge for shipping and someone might want to mod it. I've been using mine with an extension and a vision ego clearo and that's put most of the pressure on the extension.

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I use an extension too and it's not spinning - screws in nice and tight. It went out while a carto was attached so I'm assuming bad switch(?) You don't seem to hear about those horn switches going bad very often, though. Especially in a fairly short period of time...

I've read that this can happen with the connector buried down low. I'm assuming it's spinning and not just a bad carto. If you want to try a little modding you could cut the connector side down and play with it. If not, you can put it up for free in the classies or just charge for shipping and someone might want to mod it. I've been using mine with an extension and a vision ego clearo and that's put most of the pressure on the extension.

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Yep I know they're on sale - I have spares! :)

The extension is fine I'm using it on another Gripper now.

I'll probably just sacrifice the broken one to science and play around with it a bit. ;)

Did you try lifting the center post of the extension just a bit ? Might not be making contact
with the carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread