Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
I have posted in other threads my experience so far with a new Nautilus. I won't get into that here. I have fixed all my leaking, gurgling, dry hit issues. Now, I can't seem to get much vapor production at all. I originally thought it was due to a juice I tried which was 80/20 18 nic clear color. This was not the case. I switched over to a 50/50 24 nic clear color juice that always gives me huge plumes on a Davide, EVOD, or PT2. I have changed heads, changed juice, tried all 4 airholes, but nothing seems to work. I tried adjusting my draw also, but nothing seems to work to get my production up. Flavor is great, but I am still trying to match output to my other tanks. I am using the Nautilus on an SVD at 8 watts. Much higher starts to burn, and no change in vapor production either. Any Ideas what I am missing?

Edit: I was using a 1.6, and put a 1.8 head in.

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
No pics at the moment, but it's an aspire 1.8 coil, on an iTazte SVD running 8 watts, with JJVapes Extreme Ice 50/50 24 nic 2x flavor shot juice. Get same results on a Vamo V5, and and iTazte VTR.

I get excelent vapor production from all my other tanks, mostly single coil, but my iClear 30S even does alright in the vapor production aspect..

Last edited:

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
I was doing great at 8 watts, but would get constant gurgling, or dry hits. Now, everything is perfect accept the vapor production. Has be baffled I tell ya. Pretty sure this tank is going to end up in the Pay it Forward bin. 15ml through it, 2 different heads, and my PT2 with aero base hands down destroys this tank in every performance aspect accept tank capacity. Really wish I could get the experience everyone else is having. I am going to try to rebuild a head, and see if that will help, but not really feeling that for today. Plus, no one else I have seen HAS to do that to get great performance. Very frustrating and disappointing.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
i'm having the same experience with my Nautilus. been through the two original heads plus two more from a blister pack. vapor production is very thin. I personally think I have poorly made heads i.e. doubt the wires and coils are in the proper position. got mine from SVC. where did you get yours if you don't mind saying?

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
john333:12156191 said:
i'm having the same experience with my Nautilus. been through the two original heads plus two more from a blister pack. vapor production is very thin. I personally think I have poorly made heads i.e. doubt the wires and coils are in the proper position. got mine from SVC. where did you get yours if you don't mind saying?

Got mine from Vapage during a sale. It's not anything on thier end for sure, and the tank isn't defective in anyway I can tell. I've gone over this beast with a fine tooth comb. Sometimes it's the best tank I have ever put my hands on, but most times it's just maddening trying to get it to work. I don't now If it's the heads or what. I'm leaning towards juice or the tank itself. Reason being is because both heads I have tried look spot on identical. It's still possible, as you said, but I am not going to burn through another $20 in coils just to still be disappointed. I have done the same, as far as heads it came with. Haven't tried any from the blister pack, and at this point probably won't. I doubt I'm even going to rebuild one. I think I'm just going to put it up for trade for a pt2 and some some heads, or a full size ibtanked carto tank.

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
I just broke down and pulled a head from the five pack. The bottom pin didn't have any holes in it! 20$ per five pack and one doesn't even have a functional positive pin? I'm done with this pita tank! Anyone looking for one cheap, keep your eyes peeled in the classy's. Good chance it and the 3 sealed heads I have left out of 7, will probably be posted up tomorrow or Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread