The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Just checking before I buy tank and battery

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by petefeet, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. petefeet

petefeet Full Member

Sep 18, 2015
    fife,Scotland, uk
    Hi, just before I order.
    Uwell crown subox with 0.15 coils and sigelei 200w fu chain Tc box mod.
    The pair should match up fine I reckon as long as I don't go above 120 with the 0.15 coils, is that correct?
    Thanks

2. Mike Abrams

Mike Abrams Account closed on request

Sep 21, 2015
    New England
    The 0.15 coils are nickel for TC aka Joules mode. You will be setting temp not watts with this coil. I do not think you can get anywhere near 120 in this setting but someone let me know if otherwise. The mod will only go to its limits, and 120 is fine for a Crown. You might also try the 0.5 and 0.25 ohm stainless steel coils in power mode.

Crown coils need a good bit of priming, then start on low setting and gradually increase. Good Youtube videos on this. First tank might taste a little off key.

As for that mod, is it a pre order or is it ready to ship? Worth checking as it is a new product.

Mike

3. petefeet

petefeet Full Member

Sep 18, 2015
    fife,Scotland, uk
    Mod is in stock. Didn't read it was temperture setting and not watt

4. petefeet

petefeet Full Member

Sep 18, 2015
    fife,Scotland, uk
    Apologies,the mod ships on 20/12/15 to the UK, can preorder the now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.