The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Just curious...Any DIYers ever try to simulate HHV?

Discussion in 'The HHV Army' started by redddog, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. redddog

redddog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2012
    Rochester, NY
    Not sure if this is even allowed to be talked about.....

Just wondering if anyone's ever tried to mix up something that was similar to a HHV flavor.

2. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Someone once tried to copy Gandalf (now called Legend) a long time ago and it utterly failed by all accounts.

3. *RJ*

*RJ* Guest

4. ~Sue~Feb2012

~Sue~Feb2012 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2012
    USA
    IMO even if a DIYer has found a "clone recipe" to a wonderful vendor's delicious e-liquid they should continue to order from said favorite vendor(s) as a tribute to them because "they figured it out before me" kind of thing. Most people who think have "cloned" a famous e-liquid and post their "version" are way off. Ask me how I know? lol

I, for one, would continue to order from said vendor and not post the recipe even if I had replicated or even came close to a simulation. Don't get me wrong... I've learned a lot from reading the DIY forums, but mostly, that tastes are subjective and everyone else's percentages of using this flavor or that flavor are so wrong, for me lol. In fact, I don't recall at the moment seeing any "clones" for nets flavors.

Did you post your question in the DIY forum? I'll bet you get a few more responses lol.

My 2 cents :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.