Just dreaming... but wouldn't it be nice if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyB

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
GA
Looks like lots of us are here camping out on Liberty-Flights' sidewalk just waiting to pillage & plunder ;-)

I just have to state this, I don't know if it is like that on purpose or just is the day for it to hit that much... but your ecig saver signature says you have saved $1666.60, lol that is a lot of 6s!

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I wish I could tell you were the RIVAs are. Abe doesn't tell me much. Maybe he'll give me a heads-up the day the package is supposed to get here...
Probably better that way. I wouldn't want to accidentally ruin the surprise!

Anyway... They're coming. What Abe did tell me, is there's a lot of them. Should last a while. If they don't, well, we'll just need a bigger warehouse for the next run!
:laugh:

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
LoL well, with the number of folks all over ECF talking about them, waiting for them, you might want to look into some storage facilities for that next run... heck, I'd be willing to "hold onto a few of them" for ya LoL

But seriously, if you guys get them before next payday, you're gonna have to stick at least 3 aside for me! heheh I know two folks for SURE I have to get them for Xmas (and well, can't give 'em without trying myself first!!!). I know I'd thought of a 4th kit, but cannot for the life of me remember who it was for!

If i don't have 'em in time to give 'em for Xmas, they're getting pictures and juices to have ready, on-hand for when they do get 'em!

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
I wish I could tell you were the RIVAs are. Abe doesn't tell me much. Maybe he'll give me a heads-up the day the package is supposed to get here...
Probably better that way. I wouldn't want to accidentally ruin the surprise!

Anyway... They're coming. What Abe did tell me, is there's a lot of them. Should last a while. If they don't, well, we'll just need a bigger warehouse for the next run!
:laugh:

I don't know salt, a lot of people are going to be snatching these up for Christmas presents! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread