ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2016
Denmark
www.jkh-art.dk
Hi everyone,

Just posting here to report my success
I quit smoking completely 2 years and 5 months ago
around my birthday in May 2019, when my little niece asked me
“arent you going to stop smoking cigarettes soon?”.
It was probably my 5th attempt to quit using vaping.
I use a very easy setup of an iPower mod and a Melo 3 tank.
I can recommend those for anyone wishing an easy solution.
My first iPower mod lasted over 4 years of daily use before batteries were
worn out and I had to get the new model which is even better it seems.

My cousin died of lung cancer last month. He was a smoker, but had quit. He was
53 years old and its very tough for the family, he was a very good person and very loved.

I havnt been keeping up with the news and research about health risks from vaping.
Is it getting more accepted as harm reduction? My lungs feel way better than when I smoked, thats for sure.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day - keep on being an awesome community

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I havnt been keeping up with the news and research about health risks from vaping.
    Is it getting more accepted as harm reduction?

Not in the USA. If anything, they are trying to make it seem worse than ever and the normies walking the streets just parrot what their controllers tell them about it (not surprising). THey even have smokers so brainwashed that they, too, tell us vapers that vaping is killing us looooooooooooool

Anyhow, glad for your success. Keep it up.

BTW: I, too, use the Melo 3 tank. I'm a HUGE fan of the 0.5 ohm EC coils because they last me about 2 months using semi-sweet, clear juices vaping at about 25W or so. :thumbs:

NoobJens007

ECF Veteran
    Oct 27, 2016
    Denmark
    www.jkh-art.dk
    Not in the USA. If anything, they are trying to make it seem worse than ever and the normies walking the streets just parrot what their controllers tell them about it (not surprising). THey even have smokers so brainwashed that they, too, tell us vapers that vaping is killing us looooooooooooool

Anyhow, glad for your success. Keep it up.

BTW: I, too, use the Melo 3 tank. I'm a HUGE fan of the 0.5 ohm EC coils because they last me about 2 months using semi-sweet, clear juices vaping at about 25W or so. :thumbs:

Thank you, at this point in my smoke free life its not hard at all to stay away from cigarettes, vaping appeals more to me.

It sucks that the public is being so misleaded about vaping, hope it changes soon.

I almost use the same as you, but EC 0.3 ohm coils and vanilla juice, the coils last a very long time!

Reactions: Falconeer

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Hi everyone,

Just posting here to report my success
    I quit smoking completely 2 years and 5 months ago
    around my birthday in May 2019, when my little niece asked me
    “arent you going to stop smoking cigarettes soon?”.
    It was probably my 5th attempt to quit using vaping.
    I use a very easy setup of an iPower mod and a Melo 3 tank.
    I can recommend those for anyone wishing an easy solution.
    My first iPower mod lasted over 4 years of daily use before batteries were
    worn out and I had to get the new model which is even better it seems.

My cousin died of lung cancer last month. He was a smoker, but had quit. He was
    53 years old and its very tough for the family, he was a very good person and very loved.

Is it getting more accepted as harm reduction? My lungs feel way better than when I smoked, thats for sure.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day - keep on being an awesome community

Welcome Back NoobJens007.

So Much has Changes since 2017. Much of it for the Good. But also Much of it Bad. Very Bad.

If your Not already doing DIY to make your own e-Liquids, you need to do Quick Refresher on what is going on, and consider getting a supply of Nicotine Base.

We're kinda on the Green Mile.

NoobJens007

ECF Veteran
    Oct 27, 2016
    Denmark
    www.jkh-art.dk
    Welcome Back NoobJens007.

So Much has Changes since 2017. Much of it for the Good. But also Much of it Bad. Very Bad.

If your Not already doing DIY to make your own e-Liquids, you need to do Quick Refresher on what is going on, and consider getting a supply of Nicotine Base.

We're kinda on the Green Mile.

Okay, thanks for the heads up. I have some experience with DIY.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Okay, thanks for the heads up. I have some experience with DIY.

Good Deal.

Then I would really, Really, REALLY Suggest that you invest in some Nicotine Base Now if you plan to continue to use an e-Cigarette for the next couple of Years.

NoobJens007

ECF Veteran
    Oct 27, 2016
    Denmark
    www.jkh-art.dk
    Good Deal.

Then I would really, Really, REALLY Suggest that you invest in some Nicotine Base Now if you plan to continue to use an e-Cigarette for the next couple of Years.
    Ill look into it, I would be missing vaping, and hopefully I can vape for the rest of my life

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I live in Denmark though

Oops. Your conversational English is so perfectly American that I pegged you as an American. Not sure how things are in Denmark but if everything is cool there with vaping then there may be no need to stock up on nic or anything else (but it doesn't hurt lol)

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Ill look into it, I would be missing vaping, and hopefully I can vape for the rest of my life

For some reason, I assumed you were in the USA. Perhaps it was because You Grammar is Better than mine.

LOL

It's the US e-Cigarette Market that is on the Brink of Collapse.

Not sure How Regulations and Taxes are doing in Demark? Or what might be coming down the road? But I would check into things anyway. Information is Power.

NoobJens007

ECF Veteran
    Oct 27, 2016
    Denmark
    www.jkh-art.dk
    Welcome back to ECF:) Very sorry to hear about your cousin:(
    Thank you!

By the way I had dental surgery yesterday - got a tooth implant and seems like Im healing fine so far. But what about vaping in that regard? Is it very bad for healing in the mouth? Does anyone here have experience with that? Im thinking it is not as bad as smoking since theres no carbon monoxide interfering with the healing process, but there is nicotine.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thank you!

By the way I had dental surgery yesterday - got a tooth implant and seems like Im healing fine so far. But what about vaping in that regard? Is it very bad for healing in the mouth? Does anyone here have experience with that? Im thinking it is not as bad as smoking since theres no carbon monoxide interfering with the healing process, but there is nicotine.
    I wouldn’t think vaping would be bad for it. It’s just nicotine and none of the bad stuff in cigarettes. Not sure though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread