The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Just Found the Windy City Vapers!

Discussion in 'Windy City Vaping' started by eSwagger, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. eSwagger

eSwagger Full Member Verified Member

Aug 6, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Just found you guys and already I'm too late and missed the fun! NW suburbs here, West Chicago. Going to Juicy Vapor tomorrow!

2. Loveridden

Loveridden Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2011
    Schaumburg, IL
    Hiya!! Check out this small forum for updates if you haven't already! Windy City Vapers Club
    Next meet is the second saturday in September :)
    No meet in October tho :(
    We usually do meet every month and it really is a lot of fun, I am sure you would enjoy it! A few vendors set up tables there and there are samples too to try. Also a freebie basket. One of my favorite parts of the meet is the raffle!! I've won some great stuff in it :) Also there are just so many fun & helpful people there, hope you check it out!!

3. eSwagger

Aug 6, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    I'll check it out when I get back from Juicy Vapor, getting ready to head out there now, so excited!

4. eSwagger

Aug 6, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Back from Juicy Vapor! Picked up a few things to try out! Thanks to everyone at Juicy Vapor of Volo, IL. You guys were awesome!

Juicy Vapor Goods.jpg

5. eSwagger

Aug 6, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    I tried the Angry B1rd, it's ok. I tried the Ecto Plasma, it's good. I tried the Tiger's Blood, looove it! I'll try the Wake-N-Vape after my evening meal and the Arctic Berry later this evening.

6. I'm happy i found you guys. Im from the naperville area and started vaping a couple months ago. The juicy vapor in volo actually has a storefront? I just thought is was a warehouse or distribution center. im pretty much addicted to ecto plasma.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.