The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Just found this sub!!! My PEOPLE!!

Discussion in 'Atheist Vapers' started by Acidspring13, Mar 22, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Acidspring13

Acidspring13 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi all I didnt even know this sub actually existed, Im new to ECF and found some really cool people here and here especially like minded like me just saying hi to all of you

Praise be FSM!!! lol

:vapor: Vape on

2. Off Topic

Off Topic Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Welcome. You will find that this part of the forum doesn't get much action. It's hard to talk about something that doesn't exist.

The interesting conversations are usually in the outside forum. We hit on religion from time to time. The truly devout avoid the outside. They have a difficult time defending their imaginary friends.

3. Horselady154

Horselady154 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2013
    United States
    ROFL. Secular humanism is a religion too.

4. Off Topic

I suppose you could call it a religion... and you could call abstinence a sex technique. Peace is a way to wage war. Bald is a hair color.

Do I need to continue?

5. Off Topic

Secular humanism is an ideology. It just isn't a dogmatic one. We make decisions based on FACT rather than BELIEF.

6. Acidspring13

Actually i dont think you can compare it to a religion because the very definition of a religion is believing in a deity to explain the origin of the universe along with spirituality and a "crazy" set of rules

7. ScottinSoCal

ScottinSoCal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2010
    ProVari Nirvana
    I don't think there's any point in trying to disabuse horselady of any of her very mistaken ideas.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

8. Sheila Michele 1971

Sheila Michele 1971 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2013
    Carroll County MD
    Ahhh, found this!
    Anyone make a FSM mod yet? LOL

9. Acidspring13

not yet but i do have a FSM magnet on my fridge maybe a buddy of mine can airbrush my vamo for me ,,, interesting thought

10. Sheila Michele 1971

Sheila Michele 1971 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2013
    Carroll County MD
    Ah, I have a VAMO as well. Maybe he can make some vinyl wraps like jwraps does.....

11. Acidspring13

oh i can do that on a laser printer ill work on some designs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.