Status
Not open for further replies.

VNeil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Ocean City, MD
I have a general suggestion that applies to anything you put in your ejuice. Regardless of the answers you get, it is only opinion. While much is known about what is safe to eat, very little is known and understood about the effects of inhaling different things.

So the best and safest approach is to use what is tried and true, and has stood the test of time, now over 7 years. In this case I would suggest getting vegetable glycerin, regardless of the merits of glycerin (which I have no opinion on).

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
You mean the stuff used in cakes? That's the only type CK makes which is this stuff:

Glycerine 20 oz by CK Products

VG is relatively cheap, I'm just wondering any reason you don't want to use regular VG? I wouldn't go around the house and putting stuff in my atomizer unless I was 1000% sure it was safe. You won't get that kind of reassurance from anyone on an online forum I'd stick to what has been tested and proven.

For all we know that stuff could just be VG with a different label but you never know, considering how cheap VG is not even worth testing.

Geiri

Nov 26, 2015
I'm new to this and haven't found VG anywhere yet so dunno just crossed my mind this might work as well when it crossed my eyes in a candy making store. Ironically they are suppose to have VG as well but it was out.

If nobody here has any experience using this I'll guess I'll just wait until I find VG. I'll try pharmacies.

You mean the stuff used in cakes? That's the only type CK makes which is this stuff:

Glycerine 20 oz by CK Products

That's the one yes.

Reactions: Moaufan

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
The CK website info says "Certified Kosher, Vegetable base (corn or soy bean)". And again glycerin is listed as the only ingredient.

I can't find one with vegetable in the title anywhere around here. I'm getting desperate.

If its says kosher and vegetable based, it should be fine. The fact that it does not say USP, well.... Check out Amazon , ships fast and great price or if you really want to be safe go the a walgreens or a market with a pharmacy and get the USP grade.

Reactions: Jdurand

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
This is what people have been buying at Walmart Store and it has been working out fine...it does not say vegetable on the label and I have been vaping this for 2 years...$6.99

2012_11_08glycerin[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread