Just Got a Bunch of Flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debbie

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
South Jersey
I just got a bunch of flavorings from Happy Vapor. So I got to play and mix some new flavors to try out. :)

So far I've made:

Vanilla Cranberry
Forest Fruit
Vanilla Tropical Punch
Vanilla Cotton Candy
Passionfruit
Ylang Ylang
Caramel Violet
Lavender Creme
Vanilla Jasmine
Vanilla Rose
Caramel Lavender
Passionfruit Creme
Caramel Oak Wood
Oak Wood
Violet Creme
Orange Flower Creme
Vanilla Violet
Vanilla Lavender
Hypnotic Mist
Golden Amber

I haven't had a chance to try all of them yet. (The cremes are made with Vienna Creme, and Vanillas with Vanilla Custard.)

I bought the Oak Wood for hubby. He loves it. He added it to his regular cigarette flavor and said it balanced it out, while at the same time he could still taste it in the background. He prefers it in his tobacco mix rather than plain.

I've tried the Forest Fruit. I like it. It tastes fruity, but unlike any fruit I've tasted before. Fresh tasting.

Also tried the Vanilla Cranberry. That's delicious too. It's got the tart taste of Cranberry with a hint of mellowing Vanilla in the background.

I think I'm going to have to rework my Vanilla Rose. I can barely taste any vanilla, nevermind rose. I'll have to add more of both flavors to it and try it again.

The Vanilla Violet is good. It has just a hint of violet, and I don't think I would want more than a hint, with the vanilla undertone.

I really like the Orange Flower creme. There's just a hint of Orange Flower with the Vanilla undertone. If I had orange flavoring, I think I would add a bit to the mix, to give a stronger hint of orange flavor. But I still like the flavor as is.

The Hypnotic Mist is hard to describe. It reminds me of Ecopure in that way. I like the taste of it, but can't put my finger on what the taste of it is.

Golden Amber is another hard to describe flavor. My daughter says it has a slight Cotton Candy-ish flavor. I know it's a very mellow vape, slightly sweet. I think I prefer the Hypnotic Mist.

It's going to take me a while to try all these new flavors.

I'll try to check back in every once in a while and give reviews of the rest as I work my way through them.

I had a lot of fun mixing them. :D

Next on my list is a lavender flavor. Lavender is one of my favorite scents, so it will be interesting to vape it.

I also ordered more of the flavorings - so more fun is coming! :D

Thanks Jack!

Debbie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread