Just got home from VegasVapefest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
Well after reading and researching and reading some more, I decided I would ride down to the strip to see what Vapefest had to offer. My original plan was to goto one of the local smoke shops after work and pick up a starter kit. The only problem with that was everything I looked at looked cheap and low quality, and the guys that run the shop are just tryin to make a quick buck and couldnt answer any of my questions. Im glad I went to Vapefest.

I picked up an Ovale egoC twist variable volt 1000mah for $20. Got a Kanger Mini Protank2 for $10, and a 20ml of 2.4% Vapors Gold "Jamaican Rum" juice for $10. I dont think I did to bad for $40.

Heres the fun part- As a bonus for crushing up my smokes and tossing them in the trash, I recieved a free Oakley "Haka" 650mah battery which came with a charger, a bottle of juice, and I didnt have to pay the $15 entry fee. Also in the gift back was another usb charger. I also bought a Kanger TS3 carto for $5. And I walked out of there with 17 bottles of juice samples, most of them made here in Vegas. I dont shop for things online, so I made sure to check out our local talent.

So as of 7:45pm pst, 9/20/13, Im done with the ciggs.

The Ovale hits like a monster. The Oakley hits pretty good too....

IMAG1328_zpsb4b8312b.jpg

IMAG1326_zps84fe93d9.jpg

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
I just kinda walked around and pieced it together. I think they wanted $27 for the Ovale, but was bs'n with the guy for awhile and got it for $20. Same with the lady selling the Kangers in the corner. Told her all I had left was a $10 bill, and she hooked me up.

I would suggest taking a pack of smokes with you, crushing them up at the door. That way you get in free, and you get an Oakley Hakar 650mah setup. They were out if clearos by the time it was my turn so I bought a $5 Kanger ts3 for it. Tons of sample juices too.

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
Great scores friend! You know we are here for you if you have any questions.

I wonder if that Oakley company is the same they makes the sunglasses.

Nah. They are one of the china ecig companies. It hits really good. Has the usb passthrough, and i realized lastnight i can screw it into the charger as well. Not bad for a freebie. Then again, i can only compare it to the Ovale, and I have nothing to compare the Ovale to since these are my first rigs.

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
Congratulations! I'm a little jealous, as I have yet to go to a major Fest/Bash/Convention type thing. I've decided I'll go next time I find out about one in Chicago, St.Louis or Indianapolis. I'm 3 to 4 hours from each, so it isn't totally impractical. Enjoy being smoke free!

Im curious about Chicago, since their laws are as bad as Cali and NY for everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread