Just got my AFS V2 got some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyGunBC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver B.c.
I just received my AFS v2 today and got it all together and filled it up with some liquid but lost half my liquid it leaked out the CR as I had to open it to get air otherwise it would just shoot liquid straight into my mouth .

how full should I fill the AFS tank ??

I'm using a Super T mouthpiece with it as I don't have a AFS specific one yet

do I need the afs mouth piece to use cartos ??????????

HokieSmokie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
www.omigosh.com
I also got my AFS 2 today. Got it assembled. Pushed the button to see that the atty was in correctly .. it was .. QUESTION .. where do I put the juice ?? Directly in the barrel ? OK .. I put not much in there .. Cant draw on it at all with the new tip, but with another I get some vapor, but not a lot.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
OK Guys, I think it is time for me to update the tips section of the site. so sorry I have been slacking on that part. There are a few very important things that need to be put out there. The AFS V2 thread has turned into a badly derailed off topic thread that has loads of good information but no one wants to read the whole thing. SO I will sift through and try to put some good tips on the site for subjects just like this.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
OK Guys, I think it is time for me to update the tips section of the site. so sorry I have been slacking on that part. There are a few very important things that need to be put out there. The AFS V2 thread has turned into a badly derailed off topic thread that has loads of good information but no one wants to read the whole thing. SO I will sift through and try to put some good tips on the site for subjects just like this.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
You will save then day again Keith. Thanks buddy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread