Just got my ce2 GREEN Fluxomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldDragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kansas
Just got 2 boxes of the clear green flexomizers, all the other clearomizers I gotten over the pas few months have been clear, the green ones look real nice. Out of the 10, 2 already had some small cracks at the bottom, but I always tape wrap them using clear shipping tape to keep them from leaking and cracking any more. The plastic does seem thicker than my older cd2's which should help in the long run. And the syringe tip is made of METAL- they should have done that ages ago. About the only thing that I would like for them to do now is to take the top cap and put a mouth tip on each instead of just including 1 per pack. I just trash the current top cap and use one of the tips from the package. Maybe awhile before I need more, but I know where I'll be buying them from.

Last edited:

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
I had a crack on one of tubes from the new shipment as well. No big deal since I'm using syringe mods anyway. They definitely did something different with the way they put the tubes on. They're hard as hell to get off now. I tried take the tube off the one that was cracked and the whole CE2 ripped apart. I did manage to salvage the wick, which I used to replace the broken wick on another CE2. I was much more careful about taking the tube off the second one. lol I gently rocked the tube back and forth to get it to release. The new tubes do seem to be sturdier though. I tried to squeeze the tube on the one that was cracked to see if I could cause it to crack more and it didn't.

CANCHASER

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
LAKE WALES
I just got my clear ones today and I love the packaging. I know that's a little stupid but the packaging is great and love the metal needle for filling, what a much nicer easier way to go. I really do like the way they package these, alot better than the blister packs and for the mouthpieces, I like them, I hate using a drip tip.

OldDragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kansas
Yea, they are nicer with the thicker tubes, but that may cause other problems if the inside is smaller that the starting size. It is a little harder to get the mouth tip in and I would suppose tighter on the bottom ring which could cause cracked on the bottom, which is where both of the cracked ones I have are cracked. Would think that they would have to heat the bottoms before pushing them on the bottom rung. Really liked the metal filling tip, even more if it was a little longer. The side ridge on them causes them to only go in when held at an angel that seems to put more stress on the tubes.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
I got a pack of the green ones a few days ago. They look great and I've had no cracking issues (yet). I also got a few packs of replacement tubes as well. I haven't had a chance to pull one apart yet and mod it because I had to fly down to Florida the day they arrived. It worked real well in the airport and on the plane! My only small gripe is that I can't seem to fit a drip tip in these. I don't want to force it on there and crack the tube. The cone on my Inferno won't fit over the tube either. This definitely proves that these are thicker tubes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread