just got my ego...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhewey

Oct 31, 2010
Northern Idaho
Just when I found out about e-cigarettes, a local vapor shop opened in my town and the owner -- who I knew -- gave me a great introduction to all the types of PVs and batteries and juices and such.

After trying them all, I selected the eGo kit with two PVs, a charger, etc., and have been very happy with it.

I now have four eGo batteries, a fast charger, a car charger, a handful of atomizers and buy my e-juice from FreedomSmokeUSA in 60ml bottles.

Today I just ordered the famous "Hypnotic Mist" which is said to be an "all-day gob-stopper." Of the eight reviews of the flavor, nobody agrees precisely on just what it tastes like as it seems its flavor is different to everyone and even tends to taste slightly different as you vape it throughout the day.

I'll receive it and give it my own review in a few days.

:vapor:

whatisthis

Dec 18, 2010
mukilteo, wa
i keep thinking that i need to step up to the ego. i love my 510s but the more i narrow down how i like to vape the more i think i need to just walk out the door with 2 ego batts in the morning and be done with it. i cycle through my 510 batts alot. i'll keep my 510 pt for the commute. thank god for usb ports in my car!

edit: i love cignot. they amaze me with how fast they are. i got a shipping confirmation an hour and 25 minutes after i placed my last order. 5 orders with them and every one has been perfect!

Last edited:

throatkick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
FL
i keep thinking that i need to step up to the ego. i love my 510s but the more i narrow down how i like to vape the more i think i need to just walk out the door with 2 ego batts in the morning and be done with it. i cycle through my 510 batts alot. i'll keep my 510 pt for the commute. thank god for usb ports in my car!

edit: i love cignot. they amaze me with how fast they are. i got a shipping confirmation an hour and 25 minutes after i placed my last order. 5 orders with them and every one has been perfect!

May be new to posting but have tried many models. Was a heavy analog smoker and the little models just don't cut it. I have three KR8s charging as I type. It just seems they "cut out" at the wrong time giving you the perfect excuse to reach for a "you know what"

2flicks

Feb 8, 2010
South Africa
Just when I found out about e-cigarettes, a local vapor shop opened in my town and the owner -- who I knew -- gave me a great introduction to all the types of PVs and batteries and juices and such.

After trying them all, I selected the eGo kit with two PVs, a charger, etc., and have been very happy with it.

I now have four eGo batteries, a fast charger, a car charger, a handful of atomizers and buy my e-juice from FreedomSmokeUSA in 60ml bottles.

Today I just ordered the famous "Hypnotic Mist" which is said to be an "all-day gob-stopper." Of the eight reviews of the flavor, nobody agrees precisely on just what it tastes like as it seems its flavor is different to everyone and even tends to taste slightly different as you vape it throughout the day.

I'll receive it and give it my own review in a few days.

:vapor:

I agree, the good thing about going to a store which has a variety is that you get to sample the different types and choose your own. Before getting to this forum, I bought a cheapie from a tobacco store that did not have a range. When on holiday I found a store that had a variety and fell in love with the eGo. On the other hand when I found this forum I found that the price was a rip off! Well, live and learn.

Now I'm just waiting for a store in SA that keeps mods...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread