• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Just got my first Mod! Now I'm convinced that you guys are all hardcore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shockabsorber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
Montreal
I received my first mod (KnightRider/Lavatube) yesterday from Vaporus. I'm using it with 2.0 ohm cartos and SR Stardusts. How on earth do you guys vape at anything over 4.5 volts?! I find that at 4 volts I'm getting such a killer throat hit and the flavor is just perfect. Anything much over that and it gives me a major head rush. Admittedly, I am vaping all 24mg strength juices, which I needed to help me get off the cancer sticks. All of my future juice orders are now definitely going to have to be lower strengths if I'm to keep up with you Voltage Masters. Vape on!

shockabsorber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
Montreal
You'll find your sweet spot, for some it's a 6V/3ohm combo putting out a whopping 12 watts, me personally it's all about the 3.7V/1.5ohm combo and a nice warm 9.15 watt output.

Right, the KnightRider can put out 15 watts, conceivably. I just don't think that my body can take 15 watts of vaping goodness.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
I received my first mod (KnightRider/Lavatube) yesterday from Vaporus. I'm using it with 2.0 ohm cartos and SR Stardusts. How on earth do you guys vape at anything over 4.5 volts?! I find that at 4 volts I'm getting such a killer throat hit and the flavor is just perfect. Anything much over that and it gives me a major head rush. Admittedly, I am vaping all 24mg strength juices, which I needed to help me get off the cancer sticks. All of my future juice orders are now definitely going to have to be lower strengths if I'm to keep up with you Voltage Masters. Vape on!

Yup. I vaped 24mg on eGos for months, and when I got the ProVari it was hitting so hard I had to start dropping my nic levels. Then I tried clearos, modded them, and from that point I ended up way down at 12mg, which is all I can take for prolonged periods. But I don't mind at all. This is exactly where I like it, and that's exactly where I'll stay. :)

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
Yeh. First VV led to more VV and HV :) 12mg or less please!

First the LT!
Then EVO.
I grabbed Jugheads old GLV-2 5v I have renamed MONST0rGIRL cuz she's a black grenade! Love her to death! (Clicky Clicky Clicky) Now I want a GLV-XLHV :( Bang some people over the head when they talk about my vapor clouds!

Lt is now for dripping. I cant drip well over 4.5v :( I am trying with this drip shield tho. Too much dry burn but this seems to keep the liquid in and feed the atty on hv which is what I need. The LT doesn't seem to do what I want it to do. it always disappoints me for some reason.
I also bought DevilFishPhil's Black SB too and its in the mail... now I need to find a kick for it! lol

I Needz More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread