Just got my first order and very happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taltos

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Hattiesburg, MS
I am new to all this and have only started getting lost in what is obviously not just a replacement for cigarettes but also a whole new hobby! I just received my first order from Rocky Mountain Vapor and am very happy! It shipped when the site said it would. It arrived quickly and well packed. Those are things that should be simple but lots of place seem not to be able to manage.

I ordered the eRoll starter kit and I think you guys are smart. The addition of the one atomizer cone to allow 2 complete PV's is awesome and you do it at a good price!

I don't know if I missed a special or you goofed or if it is just something extra you guys to but I got an extra bottle of e-juice. As a newbie, all the flavors I can get are a good thing! I'm still trying different ones to find out what I like so that was a very cool little extra find in my shipment.

Thanks for the quick turn around and I'm already trying to send some business your way!

Taltos (damned auto correct screwed up my user name when I registered from my iPad) aka TableTops

Taltos

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Hattiesburg, MS
Well, I'm still not unhappy but I might have spoken too soon. The first 2 flavors of e-juice I opened where fine. The other 4 all have mutant drip tips. By that I mean the nipple on the bottle doesn't exist. There is a thin bit of plastic sticking up where the nipple should be but it is closed up, like the proper form never happened. What should I do to get this corrected?

Thanks!

Taltos

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Hattiesburg, MS
OK, guess maybe my noob is showing. I realized that if I cut the very tip of the "mutant" nipple off, that everything is fine. It is also much easier to fill my various PV's from those bottles that have the "mutant" nipple. Is this intentional? It seems like it as they are all the exact same shape. Is there a term for this as I would like to have all the juice bottles I order come this way where there is an option for this.

I'm loving my new flavors! Thanks again!

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Sorry not to respond sooner. The extra bottle was just a freebie.

The "mutant" bottles are intentional. They make it much easier to fill the eroll, ego-t etc. We are still in the process of switching all our inventory over to the needle drippers but we still have a mixed inventory. Hopefully in the next couple months all the 10ml bottles will have the needle dropper.

If you order again put in the comment section that you want needle droppers. If we have the flavor in that style dropper we will send it. Like I said hopefully soon all the 10ml bottles will have this.

Just a reminder the 50ml bottles do not have this style dropper.

Taltos

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Hattiesburg, MS
Hey Myshkin,

No problem on the response. I have been very impressed with you guys. Just posted another thread with the second order and you impressed me even more on the second order.

Good to know what to call the "mutant" bottles. Once I figured out to clip the very tip off I realized that it was intentional and a good thing.

Thanks,
Taltos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread