Just got my first order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullitt

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Charlotte NC
Hey everyone!
New to the site and was a vaping virgin until yesterday.
I took a leap of faith and ordered the Ultimate Ultimatum Manual Kit after lurking on the forums for about a week reading all the great reviews and studying up. I also ordered extra blank carts and a bottle of RY4. I guess that they were out of a couple of flavors as a couple were substituted and they threw in a box of Cowboy carts. It's like these guys know you because the Cowboy is my favorite so far. Bonus! RY4 is great too after I filled my first cart...that's another story...lol
I'm still on the learning curve and can already see that I will never go back to analogs. They were making me feel horrible and even though when I lit one up I felt obligated to finish it because, hey, that's a quarter! With this I can take a few puffs and feel satisfied and not have to put it out and the try and relight it later. Awesome!
The wife has been out of town since I received this and can't wait for her to try it out tonight.
I will be putting in an order for more flavors soon and that leads me to a question.
My wife is a pack a day Marlboro ultra light smoker.
What is a good transitional flavor that hopefully won't turn off a newbie who is picky about flavors?
I know everyone is different but hoping someone may have some thoughts on this.
Also were do you get the cool banner at the bottom of your posts that have the cost saved etc.?

Pugzley

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2009
USA
Kant is a good tobacco flavor, probably in an 18mg would be good for a pack a day ultralight Marl. smoker. I am not into the tobacco flavors, but it is the closes to a cig. I've tried so far. It's nice and light. My cornball saying: Kant go wrong with Kant. LOL

But, if she likes coffee, the cappuccino is awesome, really good in the 18mg strength. Then there's the peach cobbler... I could go on and on. :)

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Wow...Thanks for all the input guys!
I'm going to put in an order today and try out a few other flavors and mgs.
I have yet to use up a cart of the two I been vaping on since Thursday midday and I love the PT as I spend a good bit of time at my computer.

welcome bullitt, I live in locust now but lived in charlotte all my life your really going to like v4l!!!I'm been tobacco free now for 2 months.:)

Bullitt

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Charlotte NC
welcome bullitt, I live in locust now but lived in charlotte all my life your really going to like v4l!!!I'm been tobacco free now for 2 months.:)

Well, Hey Neighbor!!
Congrats on the 2 months! I am so looking forward to being where you are right now. I noticed when I woke up this morning that I could breath easier already...no stuffiness. :D

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Well, Hey Neighbor!!
Congrats on the 2 months! I am so looking forward to being where you are right now. I noticed when I woke up this morning that I could breath easier already...no stuffiness. :D

IF you have any questions be glad to help.I smoked for 32 years and yeah i can breath,smell,taste awhole lot better.WHERE in charlotte you live? can't type very well:(

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
I lived in Fort Mill for a year and used to have to drive all the way thru Charlotte for work, I was soooooooo glad when I changed jobs and drove the other way to work instead!
smiles_195.gif

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
I lived in Fort Mill for a year and used to have to drive all the way thru Charlotte for work, I was soooooooo glad when I changed jobs and drove the other way to work instead!
smiles_195.gif

YEAH, That's why I moved to locust 5 years ago plus having 4 year old I did'nt want goihg to charlotte schools.I drive to huntersville to work every day long drive but least don't have to go thru charlotte.HAVE a sister lives in ft. mill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread