Just got my first vape kit! Need juice suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! So I just got my first vape kit in the mail today and I am super excited! I bought and ego C twist and a Vision Spinner with an EVOD and a Mini Protank II. No complaints at ALL about the function of the devices. What I am disappointed about is the juices I bought. Basically, I dont like any of them.......I went to MBV and got Thug juice, Hawk Sauce, RazzleBerry and 555 tobacco with menthol flavoring drops. I'll make this quick...

I simply do not like any of them. The only e cig flavor I have EVER loved enough to smoke all day is Blu E Cigs Magnificent Menthol. Are there are flavors/companies/etc I should try? All of this Mt Baker stuff taste like potpourri. I am new to vaping, so I dont even know where to start. All I know is Hawk Sauce/Thug juice is something that will probably never be used...but if I had Blu Mag Menthol E Juice I would never smoke another cig again. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Blu fills their cartos with juice that comes from Johnson Creek. I am not sure if magnificent menthol is a tobacco juice flavor, but check out the menthols from JC - Smoke Juice Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

Also, the potpourri flavor that you are getting from the MBV juices is probably because they have not steeped properly. I suggest allowing the juice bottles to air out overnight by storing them some place safe (where they won't get tipped over or the kids/pets won't find them) with the caps off to allow any alcohol to evaporate. Squeeze the old air out of the bottle and allow new air in from time to time to keep them steeping over the long haul.

Puff Vader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
Camby, IN 46113
One of my favorite vendors with consistent juice is Good Life Vapor. Their Deadly Sin, Dorky Patty are both very nice. I like juice with a strong flavor and they seem to delivery very well on that. Everyone has their own taste and it may take a few vendors to get a few that are really good for you. Also Good Life offers a sample pack of 4 10ml bottles for 20 bucks. Good Luck

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Johnson Creek makes the juice used in Blu ecigs, but unfortunately it is a proprietary blend that they can't sell. Though they do have their own flavors that are pretty good. I'm not a big fan of menthol so I haven't tried any of their menthol flavors, but the others I've tried were really good.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Well, my favorite flavors are Nicoticket's "Custard's Last Stand" which is magnificent and Fuzion Vapor's "Unicorn Blood". Both are very strong flavors although the CLS is more creamy. I wasn't sure I'd like a vanilla as vanilla isn't my favorite flavor, but this thing grew on me like the plague...lol The Unicorn's Blood was VERY strong and punchy flavored at first and I wasn't sure I liked it, but after a few days I couldn't put it down - except when I was hitting the CLS. :D

For a regular tobacco flavor I mix Liqua's Traditional Tobacco with Mister E-Liquid's "Roughneck". After it steeps a couple of weeks the Roughneck will be fine on its own but this soon it needs a few weeks of mellowing. I also just got some Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco's "Big Spirit" today and it wasn't bad, either, although I'll be mixing a little of the Liqua with THAT for a while, too.

DFW Vapor's "Pomegranate" is absolutely awesome and I didn't think I'd really care for it.

For a wonderful cinnamon red hot flavor I go to Vermillion River and get the Hot Cinnamon. It's exactly like what it's supposed to taste like.

I'm pretty picky as far as juices go, and you may not have the same tastes as I do, but I'm willing to bet that out of what I've listed here you wouldn't be upset if you tried the Custard's Last Stand. I hear Nicoticket's "Creme Brulee" is as good and perhaps even better and have some of that on order, too.

I've been stretching my wings lately and moving out of my comfort zone and trying new flavors.

The more you vape, the more you will want to try new flavors and what you think you'll like will change. I guarantee it.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
EvilZoe Nicoticket's "Creme Brulee" is awesomeness in a bottle it hit my must have list on first vape and just gets better and better. You can almost taste the crunchy tourched sugar on the top of that yummy custard.

I have just found it to be a "treat vape" much like the desert it was named after....1ml is about all I can vape at a time:vapor:

VanessaHuxtable

Sep 27, 2013
USA
2 things you should know:

All of this Mt Baker stuff taste like potpourri.

1) Learn about e-juice steeping. If your liquids taste like perfume, potpourri, or alcohol then it's probably because they need time for the flavors and ingredients to blend and become their true form. This is called steeping. I highly suggest you look up steeping guides online and on ECF. DON'T THROW THESE JUICES OUT!!! You may really like them in the future!!

2) Since you this is your first setup then I'm assuming you are just coming off of the analogues and may need tobacco flavored juice to make that transition into vaping. When I first started I ordered a lot of Halo e-juice. I love Halo Menthol Ice. Try a menthol sample pack from the Halo website, you may find what you are looking for there.

You shouldn't have to steep any of the Halo juices. Most of them are vapable right out of the mailbox.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Last edited:

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
I have a 50ml bottle of hawk sauce that I don't really like. Thug juice is one of my inexpensive favorites but it takes a few weeks to steep.

That said, you might just not like those flavors. I'm surprised sometimes at what flavors I end up liking and hating.

I can also recommend nicoticket. They're more expensive than MBV but worth it.

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Blu fills their cartos with juice that comes from Johnson Creek. I am not sure if magnificent menthol is a tobacco juice flavor, but check out the menthols from JC - Smoke Juice Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

Also, the potpourri flavor that you are getting from the MBV juices is probably because they have not steeped properly. I suggest allowing the juice bottles to air out overnight by storing them some place safe (where they won't get tipped over or the kids/pets won't find them) with the caps off to allow any alcohol to evaporate. Squeeze the old air out of the bottle and allow new air in from time to time to keep them steeping over the long haul.

Grab a coffee filter and a rubber band to help keep the dust out while the cap is off. just a suggestion.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Halo Belgian Cocoa is a must have as far as I'm concerned.

can you describe the belgian cocoa, sweetness, etc? I have heard it was good.

OP, I advise to try this if you like tobacco flavors, I just tried them and then reordered just now, I really loved the green forest tobacco, fresh tasting, mild, a little herbal or green, and with a slight coolness on exhale, the fireside is good also but more heavy, the fruity flavors are average and ok Welcome to Northland Vapor
hellava deal

Last edited:

ToWin

Sep 7, 2013
SoCal USA
x2 on Halo - really love the Menthols esp. Menthol Ice and Mystic. A good bet is to try their menthol sampler. I'm still branching out and trying things, but those two Menthols are very satisfying to me as a new vaper and I keep coming back to them. They seem to be more complex and "deeper" than some of the others I've tried. Just my opinion! Good luck to you:vapor:

Thanks for all the responses! I tried Halo's Menthol Ice and I did not care for it too much. Too menthol-y really and not that smokey flavor like Blu. I am going to order there other menthols though. Also, going to try Johnson's Creek stuff since they make Blu juice, though I have read that what they sell is not very similar to Blu's Magnificent Menthol. Then, I have a vape shop in my town I just found out about that lets you try before you buy, so that should help me out immensely.

If anyone else reading this is/was a Blu Mag Menthol lover and you have found a similar or even better ADV, let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread