Just got my new 510 battery and drip tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kind Head

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
St. Louis
I just got my order from Madvapes.com. I'm new to vaping and started out with a 808D auto battery from Smokeless Image (love it). But now I just ordered some new goodies from Madvapes. I grabbed a 510 manual battery, an atty, and drip tips. I LOVE dripping! What a great way to test new flavors. I'm loving vaping more & more everyday!

I also ordered a 510 5V box mod from madvapes. Hopefully I'll get a chance to put it together in the next couple days. I can't wait to start vaping on that.

Anyways, just thought I'd share my bliss with all of you.

Vape on! :vapor:

Kind Head

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
St. Louis
You'll love 5V. You'll put your other PV's away and never look back at them. Hope you bought some standard resistance atomizers/cartomizers. You'll need them.

I'm still new to vaping. I'm not sure what "standard" resistance is, in terms of attys/cartos. I also ordered a 2.0 ohm atty, a high voltage 4.5 ohm atty, a few 510 Dual Coil cartos, a few empty cartridges, and some drip tips.

What are "standard resistance" atty/cartos? Did I order the right stuff? I wasn't sure what "high voltage" is considered. So I grabbed the high voltage 4.5 ohm atty for the 5V box mod kit. Hopefully I ordered the right stuff. I have a problem with impulse buying things. I know I should I researched everything better before ordering, but I get so anxious and in a hurry to order stuff.

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) low resistance is 2.5ohms or lower. Low resistance is designed to mimic 5v vaping if you are using a 3.7v mod. Low Resistance 2.0 or lower Std. is around2.5- 3.0 ohms and hv is higher. Again, not the expert here just learning myself.

I enjoy HV attys/cartos at higher voltages but wil still use std or lower (as your mod will allow - ProVari doesn't like lr dual cores at certain voltages). Just play and see what works for you.

Somebody smart will come along and correct this any minute :facepalm: but I think I'm close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread