• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Just Got My New Cdnvapor VV Mod Kit and it Vapes like hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
Ok, so like many of you I now admit I might have a problem with my vaping requirements! I've gone from an Ego, to a Rev, and now to a regulated vv mod stick from cdnvapor. A friend called me up on Sunday telling me I should take a look and order because they were going fast, and am I ever glad I did! For $120 this thing is like heaven!

Comes with 2 1600 mah batteries and is adjustable from 3-6 volts! It's made of aluminum and fits in the hand like a small flashlight, and the vapor is astounding! I am impressed! You can adjust the voltage with two buttons and see the selected voltage on a tiny little screen, and it will even tell you the voltage remaining on the battery. Comes with 2 18650 batteries, 2 attys, and a battery charger, all for $120!! I'm thinking this is the best $120 I've spent in a long time!

They even threw in one of their behemoth XTreme Cartos, which I quickly loaded up with my favorite Jugheads Black Coffee flavour and have been in Vaping bliss ever since!!

If you want a great vv mod at an excellent price, you can't go wrong with this baby! Check it out!http://www.cdnvapor.ca/product_p/cdnvapor vv mod kit.htm

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
Ok, so like many of you I now admit I might have a problem with my vaping requirements! I've gone from an Ego, to a Rev, and now to a regulated vv mod stick from cdnvapor. A friend called me up on Sunday telling me I should take a look and order because they were going fast, and am I ever glad I did! For $120 this thing is like heaven!

Comes with 2 1600 mah batteries and is adjustable from 3-6 volts! It's made of aluminum and fits in the hand like a small flashlight, and the vapor is astounding! I am impressed! You can adjust the voltage with two buttons and see the selected voltage on a tiny little screen, and it will even tell you the voltage remaining on the battery. Comes with 2 18650 batteries, 2 attys, and a battery charger, all for $120!! I'm thinking this is the best $120 I've spent in a long time!

They even threw in one of their behemoth XTreme Cartos, which I quickly loaded up with my favorite Jugheads Black Coffee flavour and have been in Vaping bliss ever since!!

If you want a great vv mod at an excellent price, you can't go wrong with this baby! Check it out!Cdnvapor VV Mod Kit

Congrats! Mine, along with a bunch of other happy campers, got theirs today as well. There is a discusion about it and good video about the mod here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...11-lava-tube-l-rider-vv-mod-cdnvapor-com.html that tells you about some of the extra button features, etc.

I got an extra little goody with my package as well, I haven't gotten around to opening yet cause I am not really sure what do with it, lol. I have been using atties exclusively for almost a year and don't remember much about cartos besides what a hassle they were! Is there anything I need to do to this carto, like clean or dry burn before I use it? What about regular maintenance?

CdnBison

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Winnipeg
@Lelly - if it's the 3.5ml clearomizer, you just pull the tip off, fill, and put the top back on. It's as much a tank as it is a carto. I've got mine on my ego right now, and it works really nicely.

As for maintenance - no clue - these are my first. The General forum (carto / atty subsection) or Maintenance forum might have some tips, though.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
I've been using clearomizers for awhile when I'm driving, but mostly I'm an exclusive atty user myself. Just like a clearomizer I fill it and vape it till it dies. I'm not sure or aware of any cleaning or maintenance to do on them. If I get a month out of one, I consider it a good return on the investment. Unlike a clearomizer though, with these big bad boys I almost need a milk jug sized container of juice to fill it!!

torozzgrl

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2011
Ontario
www.stinkycanuck.com
Last edited:

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton