Just got my new Halo Tritons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preluder77

Aug 1, 2013
Ohio
Love them so far! Great quality. The draw is a lot looser then the g6 mini tanks and I am so used to them I like the tighter draw, would it cause any harm if i kept one of the air holes plugged? It makes the draw a little tighter.

It is much smaller then I expected they are only the 650 mah batteries, their website says they are 74mm long, anyone know if that is from the bottom of the threads to the top of the battery or if it is from the base where the tank butts up against it?

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I find it easier to just finger one of the air holes in the tank when I want a tighter hit. Not all the time, since it might flood and gurgle, but occasionally when needed.

I've had mine for 4 months without any problems. They are still vaping as strong now as on the first day. And the batteries charge quickly when using the wall adapter. For best results, only use the wall adapter.

If you like the tighter draw, grab some of the G6 mini-tanks. They don't hold much, but they offer an even warmer, tighter draw than the T2 syle Triton tanks. You can also use the G6 cartos on the Tritons.

Adrian581

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Staten Island
I have an iclear 30 an evod and a kanger mini protank i use with my tritons but i bought the adapters i know some1 who uses the mini protank without an adapter but seems like u have to force it to much so i just got the adapter other then that u can use any 808d tank or clearomizer with the triton just looks a lil small usually and i am sure some ego threaded tanks might fit but i would buy an 808 to ego adapter anyway just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread