Just got my order and............

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas_mikel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Winterfell
It's awesome, you are the man. Can't wait to take this stuff down to my Mom and get her off those nasty analogs. That's what this huge order was for, Rob. So you are an important part of letting me have more time with my Mother on the planet. I am giving her some cards so she can spread the word. She doesn't have a computer so she will probably have to call you or me to order more stuff as she runs out of it. Thanks for the few extras. You are the best.

thomas_mikel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Winterfell
Yeah I figured that out when I went through it, but my wife had already shot you an e-mail by then. Everything is perfect.

The only question I have is regarding the USB chargers, Are they supposed to flash red and green at the same time? When I plug a battery in, it will be green for a second then turn red then back to green then back to red. Is this normal?

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Yeah I figured that out when I went through it, but my wife had already shot you an e-mail by then. Everything is perfect.

The only question I have is regarding the USB chargers, Are they supposed to flash red and green at the same time? When I plug a battery in, it will be green for a second then turn red then back to green then back to red. Is this normal?
mine do that when the battery is almost fully charged,when it reach a full charge the flash inteval is longer but it always flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread