Just Got My Order- Do the batteries come charged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngunner

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Tampa FL
510- It RIPS!

my first kit was the NJOY NPOR- they sucked. I needed something with good Vapor Porduction- and this thing is just that. I get a huge cloud every time i take a rip. I love the manual button also. I wasn't sure how I would like it- but was told thats the way to go- they were right.

It was worth the wait! be patient- when it gets here you'll forget all about the wait

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Yeah, this advice applies to ALL Li-Ion batteries:

Li-Ion batteries are stored with 1/2 to full charge. They can maintain that charge for years. The factory that builds the batteries will ship them with about a 1/2 charge, so when you buy 510 (or 801 or EVO or 901 or whatever batteries) from ANY supplier, they'll arrive with about a 1/2 charge. InnoVapor goes one step further and actually charges the batteries up to full, meaning you can crack the box open, screw on the battery and start using the device.

One factor to be aware of is that it takes about 3 full charge/discharge cycles for a Li-Ion battery to reach its full potential. The first few times you vape your new batteries from full charge to flat they won't last quite as long as they will later on. You get between a 10 and 20% increase in full charge after the battery has gone through 3 full charge cycles.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Hey Everyone!

Yes we did get new 510 atomizers. They are the all black style. (NO TITAN) They also have a longer life on them, estimated x3 as the old ones. We are putting at least 2 of these in all the orders. You may notice that if you have an old atomizer and you take the cart of the old one, it will not fit right on the NEW one. This is because the new ones are slightly a bit different in size. So for the new ones use the new carts with them.

If there is anything else that I can help with, please let me know

:evil:Mills:evil:

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I just got mine today too (woo hoo!) and it came with a note from Mark saying all the batteries were fully charged but to use for 20 minutes then charge for 1 hour more.

Some people suggest the full charge -> use 20 minutes -> full charge cycle as a conditioning method. I don't think it makes any difference with Li-Ion batteries, but if you want to do it that way, it won't hurt. Since it's what InnoVapor recommends you may as well follow their instructions.

And no, these batteries don't have a "charge memory" and they can't be damaged by leaving them on a charger for 8 - 10 hours.

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
Hey Everyone!

Yes we did get new 510 atomizers. They are the all black style. (NO TITAN) They also have a longer life on them, estimated x3 as the old ones. We are putting at least 2 of these in all the orders. You may notice that if you have an old atomizer and you take the cart of the old one, it will not fit right on the NEW one. This is because the new ones are slightly a bit different in size. So for the new ones use the new carts with them.

If there is anything else that I can help with, please let me know

:evil:Mills:evil:

When I ordered last Thursday, the site stated they would come with the new atomizers (4 total.) that is what is going to happen correct?

youngunner

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Tampa FL
Hi Jesstene- I sent a PM to SleepHater.

I was order number 514. I got none of the new atomizers I had a total of 8 in my order (Ultimate Kit and Recharge Kit) and not one was the new atomizer. I read that each order would have one or two. I am extremely happy with my order- except not getting any new atomizers is dissapointing. WHats up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread