Just got my order of VG liquid from E-planet.. (Review)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deuxmachinax

Aug 4, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I got 2 flavors, Blueberry and Coca-Cola

*Keep in mind that I like sweet flavors. If you agree with me, this review will most likely be accurate for you*

Blueberry:

Very happy with this flavor. The only thing I can think of to make it better is to make the blueberry "kick" stronger and sweeter. The flavor is very mild and good for continuous vaping. The vapor is also excellent, my 401 which usually produces a lot of vapor to begin with, was clouding up my room within a few puffs.

Rating: 8/10

Coca Cola:

This one I really wasn't happy with. I could barely taste the Cola, and I've asked other vapers to try it just in case it's my taste buds. It's almost like smoking the flavorless liquids. The vapor is good just like the Blueberry, but I'm very disappointed with the taste. (Prior to this, I've been smoking Dr. Pepper PG liquid and that stuff is GOOD)

Rating: 2/10

On a side note, I emailed them and asked if I could get the juice replaced or exchanged, unfortuantely they won't allow it. They did offer me a discount and free shipping on my next order, so I guess it's ok. Although I might have to stick with my other suppliers. Went with e-liquid this time to try out their VG products.

Overall rating from my experience: 6.5/10.

LiquidVapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
New York
www.eliquidplanet.com
I got 2 flavors, Blueberry and Coca-Cola

*Keep in mind that I like sweet flavors. If you agree with me, this review will most likely be accurate for you*

Blueberry:

Very happy with this flavor. The only thing I can think of to make it better is to make the blueberry "kick" stronger and sweeter. The flavor is very mild and good for continuous vaping. The vapor is also excellent, my 401 which usually produces a lot of vapor to begin with, was clouding up my room within a few puffs.

Rating: 8/10

Coca Cola:

This one I really wasn't happy with. I could barely taste the Cola, and I've asked other vapers to try it just in case it's my taste buds. It's almost like smoking the flavorless liquids. The vapor is good just like the Blueberry, but I'm very disappointed with the taste. (Prior to this, I've been smoking Dr. Pepper PG liquid and that stuff is GOOD)

Rating: 2/10

On a side note, I emailed them and asked if I could get the juice replaced or exchanged, unfortuantely they won't allow it. They did offer me a discount and free shipping on my next order, so I guess it's ok. Although I might have to stick with my other suppliers. Went with E-liquid this time to try out their VG products.

Overall rating from my experience: 6.5/10.

Thanks for the kind review of the Blueberry...sorry you didn't like the Cola...
Just want to say it is standard policy not to take back open consumables like liquid or carts...I don't know of any supplier that allows that. We would love to have you back as a customer. Please understand that we would not be able to sell any consumable that is returned and we don't want our customers thinking that we are reselling returned liquids. Also it would open the door for anyone that buys a flavor they don't like to return it. We will be offering sample packs of flavor very soon so that you can get a taste of different flavors before purchasing larger quantities. Hope that helps you understand why we don't offer returns on opened liquids and carts.
PEACE

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Thanks for the kind review of the Blueberry...sorry you didn't like the Cola...
Just want to say it is standard policy not to take back open consumables like liquid or carts...I don't know of any supplier that allows that. We would love to have you back as a customer. Please understand that we would not be able to sell any consumable that is returned and we don't want our customers thinking that we are reselling returned liquids. Also it would open the door for anyone that buys a flavor they don't like to return it. We will be offering sample packs of flavor very soon so that you can get a taste of different flavors before purchasing larger quantities. Hope that helps you understand why we don't offer returns on opened liquids and carts.
PEACE

Having sample packs where the customer picks the flavors in VG e-liquid would avoid this type of unfortunate situation. If not now, by the end of this month when you said you would be adding many new flavors of VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread