Just got my Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkerHound

Apr 8, 2011
Oregon
I just received my Provari, and would like to get some opinions on what carts or tanks to try on this device and what voltage settings for each cart or tank.

I know the options are almost limitless, but I need to narrow down the choices based on what experienced Provari users advise.

I love lots of vapor and flavor. I only vape Kick Bass liquid, and love it. I went from blu, to ego t , to the echo. I am hoping this is the last PV I ever buy!

Seattle40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Seattle,Wa
Provari 2 009.jpg Puppies Dec 12th 2011 016.jpg

Boge 3.0, Lil Momma SS tank,a Ming tip, some AVE juice... Heaven !! I can honestly say, since I found this setup, I am finally saving money...lol....
Lavatube as a backup...never need it tho !

Forgot, you need a 510 extension of some kind. They have came out with some nice ones lately.

Last edited:

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
I seem to be able to raise the voltage 1 or 2 points on my L.R. EMDCC's by using the
eGo adapter with them. I find my Vanilla and Tobacco flavs. do just fine for T.H. and
vapour between 3.5 and 4.1 volts. Initially I'd get the E2 code with anything over
3.5V. Now I can get 4.2V outta them with the adapter, increasing the heat and T.H.
considerably.

Fruit type flavours seem to like the higher voltages so I'm using S.R. cartos for them.

I'm one that likes the dcc's for some juices at least.(I'm new to vaping though)

Congrats on your new PV!

Cheers Hitmetwice:vapor::vapor:

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
View attachment 78999 View attachment 78996

Boge 3.0, Lil Momma SS tank,a Ming tip, some AVE juice... Heaven !! I can honestly say, since I found this setup, I am finally saving money...lol....
Lavatube as a backup...never need it tho !

Forgot, you need a 510 extension of some kind. They have came out with some nice ones lately.

AVE juice is amazing, at least the three I've tried: Boba's Bounty, Gorilla Juice and Hype. Hype is amazing -- I have no idea how they got a 90% VG juice that tastes that much like peach to have a very impressive throat hit. It's probably the biggest TH of any juice I've ever tried (probably 40+ juices). Just ridiculous stuff.

You need a 510 extension for the Lil' Mama tank? I swear I've seen them mounted flush on a Provari. Is there a reason the Smoktech DCC tanks work and the Lil' Mama doesn't? I was going to order one, but I don't want it being any taller than it needs to be.

AZCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
Mesa, AZ
www.KidneyPuncher.com
Boge 3.0, J-Tank ~$25 (ElectronicStix) and/or Mom and Pop Vapor Shop mini-sub tank ~$10.
510 HH.357 3.0 Long Barrel for trying out new flavors.

Hit up Ms T's Bakery for SnickerDoodle, Cinnamon Bun or Banana Foster's Coffee with Cream and you'll have 3 flavors that could easily rate being a "daily vape". IMO. :)

Pelon45

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
socal
wow, almost identical steps i had taken,
southbeach smoke, ego-t, echo and now waiting on my buzzpro.
I just received my Provari, and would like to get some opinions on what carts or tanks to try on this device and what voltage settings for each cart or tank.

I know the options are almost limitless, but I need to narrow down the choices based on what experienced Provari users advise.

I love lots of vapor and flavor. I only vape Kick Bass liquid, and love it. I went from blu, to ego t , to the echo. I am hoping this is the last PV I ever buy!

Nic-holio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
North Carolina
I seem to be able to raise the voltage 1 or 2 points on my L.R. EMDCC's by using the
eGo adapter with them. I find my Vanilla and Tobacco flavs. do just fine for T.H. and
vapour between 3.5 and 4.1 volts. Initially I'd get the E2 code with anything over
3.5V. Now I can get 4.2V outta them with the adapter, increasing the heat and T.H.
considerably.

Heh this sounds like the eGo adapter is adding additional resistance. I have been wondering about that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread