Status
Not open for further replies.

smokingisbad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Lincoln, NEB
Hello, I just bought:
24mg 30ml Marl USA mix and 24mg 10ml Caramel Apple. This is my short review.1-5 stars.
Marl:
Throat hit-3 not great but it is there
Flavor-1 Not real tasty, but does not taste gross
Vapor-3 Same as throat hit
Cost-5 Real cheap 9.95 for 30ml, good if wallet is slim
Overall-2.5 This may change for better or worse the longer I
vape it.
Caramel Apple:
Throat Hit-4 Did not expect this, did not expect it better than Marl
Flavor-1 Does not taste like Caramel Apple, Dont really know what
it taste like.(very very light caramel apple)
Vapor-4 Better than Marl, bout as good as I have seen
Cost-5 Real Cheap 4.25 for 10 ml
Overall-4 As I was almost out of juice when this came in It will
keep me off smokes.
Lastly: This is my review I was using a joye 510, obviously this may change person to person and e cig to e cig. Hope this helps!!!:cool: Ps. Please respond If this was a good review as I will do more in the future.Thx

Last edited:

Eep

Dec 23, 2009
Ohio, USA
After some of the experences I have had I am scared to order based on price anymore.

My last order for super cheap juice was a total waste of money.

Sure I got a ton of juice but now I don't even want to vape it.

From now on I'm sticking with suppliers I have used before.

Me too! I learned the hard way that it's not much of a savings if what you get isn't usable.

smokingisbad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Lincoln, NEB
I bumped the marl usa mix overall to 3.5 as it is better than the caramel apple. I have been only using these juices since I got them. PS. I now have some marl menthol coming in from them and will do a review on this. I do not have my hopes up. I would say my final verdict on strictly e juice is, I would only buy from them if I needed cheap juice. I do not understand why there dekang is not as good as others. They claim to not tamper with the juice but who knows.

Last edited:

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
I don't see why people are complaining not saying that the OP is complaining but these are standard dekang juices which they state on their site they are. I have been very happy with all of my orders with them. If you don't like dekang then don't order it. I like them because they have a wide variety of flavors to choose from and for the price and quality of the flavors I have tried you can't beat. Perhaps it would be helpful if there were more reviews of their flavors to see what their best flavors are. Thanks OP.

smokingisbad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Lincoln, NEB
I wonder if the usa mix is the same as all marlboro for Dekang now, b/c I have some older Dekang that is much more flavorful. I do want to say that I am not a very picky person and Dk is fine but like you said it would be nice if there was more reviews. Or maybe a thread that just had all reviews of the juices they have. This would be a great tool. Maybe a poll for each one aswell. hmm..something to look into

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Not volunteering but I for one like the DK juice also! I ordered some of the US juice (won't say where) just to see what all the hype was and I couldn't have been more dissappointed! The juice may as well have been unflavored, I don't get it, you pay 3 times the price for no taste! I assumed since it was so expensive the flavors would be like WOW! I won't do it again, I'm very happy with my DK flavors and my DIY. I guess if you want flavor, you gotta do it yourself...LOL

jaded

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Lynchburg, VA
I order the little blueberry to try and the 30ml marb menthol, I really wish i would have reversed that order. The menthol was ok but I loved the blueberry. This was my first juice and ecig so maybe I just because I haven't had anything else. For the price I will stick with them though. Got to order more today actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread