just got the new ce2 deluxe clearomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tat2d4life

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
somewhere NY
Let me start off by saying I have used older revisions of ce2 , out of 5 , they were my worst nightmare...I kind of had a bad feeling , but ordered the newest clearomizer/fluxomizer/whatevermizer...pulled 1st one out,test fired it on a roughstack... no sizzle no crackle,no nothing..same with 2,3,4,and 5...was ready to ring the phones off the wall at GotVapes...pulled out the box of pumpcarts I ordered.. the poly at the end got stuck on the bridge, joose all over atty all over my hands, down the roughstack..EVERYWHERE!!!( gonna try again later maybe I'll have better luck)

Anyways after trying to adjust the center posts on everything to get these to fire, I spotted an old ego battery I havent used in awhile.. filled 1 with joose (would have been sweet revenge to have them get a doa return soaked in joose), fired it up and...... BAMM FLAVOR, VAPOR, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MY WHOLE vaping LIFE!!!! These things rock... Mind you my fave vape comes from EMDCC, and these are a very close second if not tie ...now if only I could get them to work on the RS.....

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Let me start off by saying I have used older revisions of ce2 , out of 5 , they were my worst nightmare...I kind of had a bad feeling , but ordered the newest clearomizer/fluxomizer/whatevermizer...pulled 1st one out,test fired it on a roughstack... no sizzle no crackle,no nothing..same with 2,3,4,and 5...was ready to ring the phones off the wall at GotVapes...pulled out the box of pumpcarts I ordered.. the poly at the end got stuck on the bridge, joose all over atty all over my hands, down the roughstack..EVERYWHERE!!!( gonna try again later maybe I'll have better luck)

Anyways after trying to adjust the center posts on everything to get these to fire, I spotted an old ego battery I havent used in awhile.. filled 1 with joose (would have been sweet revenge to have them get a doa return soaked in joose), fired it up and...... BAMM FLAVOR, VAPOR, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MY WHOLE vaping LIFE!!!! These things rock... Mind you my fave vape comes from EMDCC, and these are a very close second if not tie ...now if only I could get them to work on the RS.....

I just had the same issue with a pack of the buaway ce2 clones. Only one out of five would tighten down on my e-power enough to fire. All of them work on my joye ego batteries though. I think the threads tighten up on both the e-power and the ego but the ego has a shorter thread length and they manage to make contact before they tighten up too much. Shame because I like them on my ego.

studio52

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2011
Meridian MS
I had some issues with mine too, but when I "fiddled" with them and got them filled without tearing it up...I have been really happy with them..I got the green tubes and using it on the silver bullet and provari, problem on the provari is I cant take it over 4Volts without an error..but I can vape it at 6V on my prodigy no problem..go figure. I love them...wish it held more juice I feel like a junkie pulling out my syringe 5 times a day.

Dirgon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
You can push down the battery contact in the clearos to make them contact a deeper battery.

You can adjust the clearos to pull the contacts down a bit to make a connection with battery connectors it misses.

I like the new clearos, but as usual they all require me removing the cups, snipping the sides and putting them back on, because the seals choke off the wicks and they won't wick my 50/50 DIY juices.

Problem is, removing the seals from the top, with a bent paper clip, usually winds up in either grabbing the coil by accident, ripping the seal, or scraping it against the tubes. I always remove them by pushing down from the top with a syringe upside down inside of it to push the clearomizer, seal and all, out of the tube. With these new ones, pushing like that causes the center air post to just fly out of the bottom with the seal still sitting in tact on the tubes.
They also vape horribly at 8 watts.

cryx

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Midwest
Why not just remove the big seal, and use the new grooved disc to seal the cup? Badkolo has a video and it works great for me. Although it seems like it leaks a bit, I'm pretty sure it's just condensation. It would be nice if the disc was sloped on the non-grooved side like the old clear discs so hopefully the juice would drain back onto the wick or at least into the cup. Once enough juice is on top of the disc, you'll start getting it in your mouth. I've combatted that by putting the big seal on -top- of the disc sealing the cup. Inserting the mouthpiece cap will perfectly seal all 3 together and does a good job of preventing the juice buildup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread