Just got the new Chrome Vari-Tube-after a day of playing with it. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
I'm in LOVE!!!!!

CIMG6037.jpg

CIMG6034.jpg

CIMG6028.jpg

I can't believe how nice this is for the price. I was blown away when I opened the package and saw how sleek and expensive this baby looked. I love the straight forward controls. None of the clicking so many times for this and so many times for that. Just up and down buttons to adjust voltage. Instant easy display of voltage and ohms. A battery meter like a cell phone that instantly displays with the push of one button instead of clicking a bunch of times to see a number reading. The connection is top notch. Works with all my Ego stuff, tanks, visions, etc.
Single 18650 battery.

Who could ask for anything more????

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
The Vari-Tube is in a small group of mods I am considering to purchase. I cant seem to make a decision as money is an issue and dont want to make the wrong one. So please get back to us with how it runs after a couple days!

I'm putting in some serious time on it and thus far, I'm in love love love love love love with it. I can't believe it took me as long as it did to buy one for that price. Should have known if LiteCig carried it, it was a good deal and a quality piece.

Couple more shots. . .

IMAG0703.jpg

IMAG0704.jpg

Now that I'm using my phone instead of my camera, it's pretty darn photogenic, too

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
If you notice around the top cap, it looks like chinks in the plating. That IS NOT a defect. Some of the pix look like that and I just noticed it and ran to my baby to make sure it was ok. It's just a reflection in the super shiny awesome chrome in the picture, lol. Whew, thought I had damaged it when I saw that last pic just now!!!

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
I have honestly never tried their liquids before.

It's simply amazing, and extremely hard to get. But, expansion is in the works, with some minor new issues at foot. But I'm sure that will be worked out as well, soon. I've tried a lot of stuff, but this liquid has a cult following for a reason, IMO. Try some Gold sometime if you really want to have your socks knocked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread