Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
Rob,

I Just received my order!

After unpacking my goodies, I plugged in the ego battery to make sure it had a complete charge, which only took an hour. Then proceeded to screw in one of the Flue Cured cartos (BTW, thanks for the FreeB!). Took a drag, and WOW! the ego/carto combo are very nice. Good TH, good vaper. The draw was not airy (which was a concern of mine). Reminded me of my XHV 801/Indulgence's draw. VERY NICE!

Once I get home, I'm going to try out the eGo-T cart tank setup (D'oh! I forgot to bring a syringe to work to fill it).

I also gotta say, I'm impressed. The same can be said for your responsiveness to all of my emails.

sanjosse

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
Glad to hear your enjoying everything! Let us know how that tank works out!

Rob,

So far so good! One thing tho, I was SO eager to try it out, I loaded the tank with the 28mg menthol you sent. Hollow batsh%+ Batman! Me thinks me catching a bit of a buzz!

So satisfied,
sanjosse

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
26mg :) it's the highest we offer, glad you like it!

Rob,

Thanks for the correction. I meant to fix that, but I've been too busy enjoying the eGo-T tank system. But I've been feelin' a bit guilty tho, cause I've been totally ignoring my other PVs.

BTW, I forgot to mention in my initial props comment, how after searching allot of other websites for the best price on the eGo-T atty/tank combo. By far, you guys @ LIQUIDXPRESS have the best prices!

sanjosse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread