Wash
Afraid-Man.jpg

finaritwo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
boston,ma
Hello Everyone,

I purchased the new slotted LR PlatinumS series Cartos and I'm having a strange issue….I noticed the threading on the cart is VERY short and when I screw them down onto my Nemesis or Vela they start off tight but seem to get loose as I tighten them down. Actually I never reach a point where they tighten at all, just very wobbly. Does anyone else have this problem with these? When I compare it to the 510 Mega fusions there's like half the threading..I've only been able to thread them down tight on my Chi-You so far, no luck on the rest….

2l93bbd.jpg

2zyk8d5.jpg

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Hello Everyone,

I purchased the new slotted LR PlatinumS series Cartos and I'm having a strange issue….I noticed the threading on the cart is VERY short and when I screw them down onto my Nemesis or Vela they start off tight but seem to get loose as I tighten them down. Actually I never reach a point where they tighten at all, just very wobbly. Does anyone else have this problem with these? When I compare it to the 510 Mega fusions there's like half the threading..I've only been able to thread them down tight on my Chi-You so far, no luck on the rest….

2l93bbd.jpg

2zyk8d5.jpg
You need to email them. The ones with the short threads don't look right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread