JUST IN & AVAILABLE NOW! MiT Micromizer x7 XL Dual LED Bottom Coil Clearomizers - THREE Color Choices and 2 OHM Choices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
Well, I will freely admit that I haven't tried this particular model of bottom coil, but you might try taking a few tokes without activating the battery. This has helped every single bottom coil carto I've ever used, and the people I've suggested it to have usually found it helpful...

Thanks, I'll try that.

Edit, still don't like em. I'll stick with fluffing fluxos. They work the best imho. I'm not a fan of waiting between puffs. I guess I'm a chain vaper.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Just ordered a pack of these along with some more Stardust.

Wife is into the cool factor of having LED's, and likes to use her 510 batteries. She vapes only 100%PG juice, so hopefully wicking won't be an issue.

How are the LED's holding up on these? I had six LED Visions, from both Gotvapes, and a another vendor, and none of the LED's lit up properly for more than a day.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Thanks, I'll try that.

Edit, still don't like em. I'll stick with fluffing fluxos. They work the best imho. I'm not a fan of waiting between puffs. I guess I'm a chain vaper.

With bottom coils, what I usually do, especially on the first fill, is take what I call primer puffs (the tokes without activating the batteries) before ever actually vaping, till I get a hint of flavor, then proceed with vaping.

madmaxny

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
amsterdam ny
Ok,so my order came today..I was really excited to try these out. I open the package only to find the filling kit I ordered with these was not in the bag. I sent a ticket soon after opening it. I'm sure its just a mix up. I was able to slowly fill one without a big mess. Its vaping really well. No leaks,these is a little gurgle. But maybe it just needs to break in. So far I'm happy with them. Now if I can only get my filling kit. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread