Just joined the club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Just wanted to say, I finally got my very own Provari!

Got a Black One, regular size.

One thing though, and I wonder if Im alone in this..

My FIRST impression..

Wow, thats smaller than I thought it would be... Shorter, skinnier.. Just smaller in general. I actually thought they sent me the Mini at first.

Its actually perfect though. I was wanting a shorter mod than what I have, and this is just perfect. I could even add the extension and still be good.

Does anyone else get that thought when they open the mods/accessories? think they're going to be bigger than you thought based on videos and pictures?

Shorebird

ECF Veteran
    Apr 19, 2013
    Strawberry, MD
    Just wanted to say, I finally got my very own Provari!

Got a Black One, regular size.

One thing though, and I wonder if Im alone in this..

My FIRST impression..

Wow, thats smaller than I thought it would be... Shorter, skinnier.. Just smaller in general. I actually thought they sent me the Mini at first.

Its actually perfect though. I was wanting a shorter mod than what I have, and this is just perfect. I could even add the extension and still be good.

Does anyone else get that thought when they open the mods/accessories? think they're going to be bigger than you thought based on videos and pictures?

Congratulations! Jman!
    You should have got the pink one...

shedevil7953

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I have to say I wasn't surprised at the size, I was surprised at the feel of it, heavy, solidly made. But, I was disappointed that it only came wrapped in bubble pack. No nice presentation box like my Vamos or Smok Tech SID mods came in. I thought, damn, for the price one would think they could put it in a nice box lol!

Enjoy!

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Another thing that helps me love the Provari even more then I would otherwise, is I JUST found a Vanilla that Ive been searching for for over a month. IVe tried so many vanillas and vanilla&____ only to be dissapointed, that its almost like fate that the day before I get my Provari, I get some Vapemail with a Vanilla that knocks my socks off.

I would love to tell you all the flavor.. And I will.. once I buy a bunch more bottles myself.. hehehe

But yeah, Ive got to say it.

NOW I get it.

Anyone who is thinking of buying a Provari, on the fence, stalking the Provape website staring at the different colors... JUST GET IT ALREADY.

Ive only had mine in my hands three days, and already I know Im going to buy a second one.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    is it a hangsen vanilla?

Nope!

Its High Caliber's Killa Vanilla. Available in both 50-50 and 100vg, I personally dont go for 100% VG when given the option(But if not, Im down), so naturally, I got the 50-50. Ive had only a short while and Im already more than halfway through the bottle. Dont want to turn this into a vanilla discussion, but I will say, out of all the places Ive tried vanillas from, I didnt not expect to find a perfect vanilla from High Caliber, because their other flavors Ive tried, have been just kinda. "Good". Not spectacular, but not funky or wierd. They got the vanilla ON POINT though.

So, heres some first world problems for you.

In front of me right now, is a Provari, a SiD, a Vamo and a Ego Spinner, and an assortment of tanks. All with fresh batteries, all ready to provide hours and hours of vaping pleasure. Yet, instead of screw on four different tanks, Id rather turn off three devices, and constantly switch tanks onto the provari.

Its just a better vape. I mean, idk why. maybe because of the way the provari delivers the power more smoothly, but the vapor is thicker and the flavor is better.

Ahh well. Its time I shop for a really snazzy tank to go with the new Provari. J-Tanks are really affordable and they fit on the Provari very well, but, I want something fancy to match the level of awesome that the provari has. Maybe a Prive tank.. idk, something like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread