• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Just joined the group

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
No, but I know where Fayettenam is (as my Army brother used to call it). I'm an Army vet too :)

NCvapor is near there so you might be able to pick up supplies and save shipping.

I've been vaping, no analogs, for six days. My sense of smell has come back big time; my chest is clearer and my taste is slowly coming back. I hate the smell of damn ole ciggys.

Welcome to you other guys too.

MLYMCH76, Rocky Mount, I was there last summer to see Restless Heart at the festival in Oct. Man, after 25 years those guys can still throw down. They sound the same as on their records, none of that fluffy crap. They did a tribute for active duty and vets and it was great. Met the band afterward too. They still have all the original members.

:)

nouveau

Mar 21, 2010
North Carolina
Hey. Totally new here. Been vaping for 5 days and haven't had a regular cig since Thursday afternoon. It's tough but am adjusting and will be even better when actual decent strength juice comes in the mail later this week. Being a noob, I ordered what I thought would be comparable to Marlboro ultra lights. 10mg. Not cool.

Anyway...anyone know what the closest actual supplier is to the Triad area? Not sure I want to keep using the mail if there's one ten miles down the road and I didn't even know it. lol.

Nice to meet y'all.

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
Hi, I joined the group recently and I am in Newport, NC. I was
happy to see a member in Morehead City, NC.

I have been vaping since Jan. 13, 2010 and have been analog free since Jan. 19,2010. :thumb:

That's really kewl! I have "vapecruited" four other peeps that work at Cherry Point Naval Avaition Depot - called FRC East nowdays - where I work.

We should do a vapefest at Atlantic Beach sometime or have a vapemeet among us locals! Scuba diving is a good option too :rolleyes: One of the vapers is a diver and his girlfriend got a 510 after he did. It just snowballs!

I've gone DIY, making my own juices. I just started but I bought all of Perfumer's Apprentice's flavors, all 33 of them. I just had to save some money on that part of this new addiction :p

And it's fun too! Check the DIY thread for a PA post. Scubabatdan has an excellent Excel calculator that makes it easy to mix the ingredients.

My wife is co-owner of the joint below, a salon and spa on the beach. They give a killer couples massage *hint, hint* LOL

www.islandcuts.com

Nice to meet allyall!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread