Just made another big order

Status
Not open for further replies.

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
I probably should not have as I am low on funds. But I really wanted to get some flavorless 36mg before it is completely gone. I got 200ml of it so I can mix down myself. I bought so much lorann's flavorings and PG and VG mixing liquid it would have been a waste not too!

While I was at it I went ahead and got 200ml of 18mg flavored that i probably will only mix with each other and maybe a tiny bit of VG for added vapor. I am almost out of the coffee and vanilla because this is my favorite mixture and I just could not do without more. I have already bought a total of 350ml of 36mg flavored liquid from Eastmall and i really like it even mixing it down. I am sure the 18mg will be quite good on it's own.

So this will make a grand total of 750ml of liquid from Eastmall! (Can you tell I am a happy consumer?)

I also wanted to try their 401 passthrough even though i have the cheapy DSE401 passthrough from Trueman.. Since I passed the $200 mark on this order (GAAaahhHH~!) I get free shipping so I'll *tell myself* that the passthrough was just shipping. I REALLY wanted 2 of these passthroughs as i heard one guy's passthrough fell apart from here rather quickly... but I am hoping that was just a fluke. I think it is worth taking a chance. I would have gotten 2 of them but I am afraid as i have spent more money than i should already and will be eating the cheapest food possible for the next month.

It was worth it though. I will not need liquid for a VERY long time and I will have all that flavorless 36mg to mix down so it will double the lifespan.

Ok... so this is what i got:

Order #2426

1 x M401 USB Passthrough - Black

2 x 100ml (5x20ml) - 36mg No Flavor PG Mixing e-Liquid

1 x 100ml (5x20ml) - 18mg - Custom Sampler
- 20ml Bottle #01: Almond
- 20ml Bottle #02: Vanilla
- 20ml Bottle #03: Coffee
- 20ml Bottle #04: Vanilla
- 20ml Bottle #05: Coffee

added on as now you can get more in the sampler:
- ~20ml Bottle #06: Chocolate
- ~20ml Bottle #07: Grape
- ~20ml Bottle #08: Litchi
- ~20ml Bottle #09: 555/State Express
- ~20ml Bottle #10: Dr.Pepper

I have heard the grape is quite good so I want to take a chance... and the Dr. Pepper and Litchi intrigue me.

I will let everyone know how this order goes. I am shaking just thinking about how much money i just spent!8-o
pixel_trans.gif

Last edited:

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
Sorry it took me so long to update this! I got my order last thursday but have been such a busy bee I have not been on the forums.

THANK YOU for all the extra goodies! I got everything i ordered plus 5 extra bottles of liquid in flavors I never heard of.

Let's see:
all 18mg:

RUM
BRANDY
WHISKEY
Champagne
and... wait for it....

LAMB!

I have tried the Whiskey and brandy and they do taste like what they are named for.. I will try the Champagne soon enough..

The Lamb sort of scares me... lol! Will it taste like it's name?? Reminds of a thread where I joked I would love to vape BBQ chicken! I'll give it a go though~_*

Also.. thank you for the extra m401 passthrough... it works on my one desktop, but not on the other desktop! Weird.. but I am OK with that:) I'll just use the DSE passthroughs on one, and the m401 passthrough on the other! I will say that when it works, it is far better than the DSE PT. It seems to control voltage better and is like a fully charged battery so I still get great taste. The DSE PT has no voltage control and though that means extremely thick vapor, I get a burnt taste quite a lot and go through more liquid (I only dip so I keep really good track)... so I do enjoy the flavors more with the M-series passthrough.) it is definitely m-series guys.. The threads and little hole placing it diff from the DSE.

Oh yeah.. i also got an extra 401 batt and atty! Totally did not expect that.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread