Not open for further replies.

KTK8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Hi I'm Katie!

I'm only three weeks into vaping, but I love it! haven't had an analog since day two! Been smoking for 13 years at 1 1/2 to 2 packs a day. After reading all the good reviews from everyone I've decided to branch out of my Menthol safety zone and try Ms T's!

What I ordered.
Chocolate Maple Bacon I know this one is scary but, I am a huge fan of bacon, even was at Burger King day one of the new Bacon ice cream! which is amazing btw.

Black Licorice

Green Apple Lollipop

very much looking forward to trying these!

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Wow!! When you want to branch out you go all the way! Good luck with those flavors KTK8!

Personally, the Green Apple Lollipop was one of my first purchases (it was in the testing flavors at that time) and I fell in love with it! Be aware that it will need time to steep before you can get the full flavor of it, but it tastes just as described! It even makes my mouth water! It is yummy!

KTK8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Wow!! When you want to branch out you go all the way! Good luck with those flavors KTK8!

Personally, the Green Apple Lollipop was one of my first purchases (it was in the testing flavors at that time) and I fell in love with it! Be aware that it will need time to steep before you can get the full flavor of it, but it tastes just as described! It even makes my mouth water! It is yummy!

How long should I let it steep to get the best flavor?

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
In my own personal experience I let them steep 2 weeks. I almost always try them right out of the box, but in my own personal experience (yes I keep saying that on purpose, YMMV) many of the juices need to steep a while before their true flavor comes out. When I got my first bottle of Green Apple Lollipop it tasted like Windex, but after leaving the white cap off (not dripper cap, just the cover cap) for 2 weeks it was wonderful!! I think I've read that if you take off the dripper cap the steeping process is shorter? Not sure. But I'm too afraid it will get knocked over and all the juice will be wasted, not to mention I have 6 furbabies that would probably lick it up and that would be BAD. So I elect to leave the dripper cap on and just remove the cover cap. I'm no expert, that's just what I do. So feel free to try it straight out of the box! If it doesn't taste right give it a few days and try again. If you can make yourself give it a week that would probably be best. If it still doesn't taste right give it another week. It's all about finding what works best for you :D

I believe the room temperature has an effect on the steeping process, so it truly depends on what you find works best. Another warning I have is to not let it steep for too long (months) because the flavor could change even more. Also, you want to keep it away from extreme temperatures (hot or cold) and direct sunlight.

Last edited:

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
I actually enjoyed Green Apple Lollipop right away. Day one is was great to me!

Chocolate Maple Bacon... Did you know that is actually a real popular flavor food-wise? There are tons of recipes for maple-bacon chocolate chip cookies, maple chocolate pudding served over bacon, chocolate maple bacon fudge, maple bacon hot chocolate, chocolate beer batter cupcakes with maple bacon frosting, etc. It is a flavor I want to try because if ANYONE can do it right, it is Ms T, no doubt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread