Just made my first order from MBV

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
I've looked around there for a while and finally decided to try some of there juices out. Besides at $5 for a 15ml why not? So i got several.

Here is my list.

Banana Nut Bread
Juicy Fruit
Monster
Moo juice
Morning vape
Mudslide
Snickers (I got Snickarz from JustVapez in OKC and its my new favorite, hopefully MBV compares)

Anyone tried any of these or have anything to add that I should have gotten? I also grabbed the Trustfire charger and have a quick question. It doesn't mention 18350's but I assume their safe to charge with it? Oh, and a Iclear 30 replacement head (hopefully solves the issues i've had with my new Iclear)

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I love their banana gone nuts, cinnamon roll & sticky buns!! I've seen good reviews on most of the ones you have listed on the mt baker thread. Make sure you let them steep for at least a week though as their juices are very fresh! Another good thing is that they ship super fast! Enjoy

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
Steeping wont be a problem. Atleast the first week. Im in texas for work and had them shipped to my home in Oklahoma. Wont be home for 9 more days. After that i cant promise anything lol.

I saw the banana gone nuts but read that it gunks up coils so went with the rendition banana nut bread instead. I was also curious about the tea flavors (im not a tea drinker) and graham cracker. Tried either?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

MaxS89

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Florida
Just got my first order of MBV a few days ago as well. The juices have been pretty steeped and the Peanut Butter Cup, American Tobacco, and Cherry Iced Tea are just amazing. American Tobacco might be my ADV from here on out, or at least until I sample more of their tobacco flavors. The Peanut Butter Cup tastes exactly like the name, i'm not much of a sweet smoker but to have a few puffs of this at night is awesome. Saves me from having to actually get all the calories from it and enjoy it just the same. The other flavors I got RY4, and Mellon Baller I haven't had much time to puff on yet and giving them a bit more steep time but they were promising as well. I will be ordering from them again, hope to see how those juices turn up for you.

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
I was wondering about the pea ut butter cup and the american tobacco i almost ordered both and now regret that i didnt lol.

On the other hand ive quickly got a list growing for my next order. 555 and mango are on the list too now after reading a that thread "a review of 18 mbv juices" i think he had another one he mentioned i want to try too. Im gonna have to wrote these down :)

MaxS89

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Florida
Yup, heard good things about the 555 as well and the East Coast Tobacco. Should have gotten those as well but will be placing another order fairly soon with them to get those. Along with a bigger order of American. I did all mine with a 50/50 blend and extra shot of juice to make up for the higher VG content, only cost .25 cent more and everything tastes right on with huge amounts of vapor. So many juices to try. This link will show you many good reviews about Mt. Baker Vapor, make sure to check them out as well to get some ideas about the flavors of the vapes.
The Mt Baker Vapor Review - 16 eLiquid Flavors - Spinfuel Magazine | Spinfuel Magazine

That might be the same link you already know of though.

memories

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Jax, Fl
aqrhine:9402458 said:
I was wondering about the pea ut butter cup and the american tobacco i almost ordered both and now regret that i didnt lol.

On the other hand ive quickly got a list growing for my next order. 555 and mango are on the list too now after reading a that thread "a review of 18 mbv juices" i think he had another one he mentioned i want to try too. Im gonna have to wrote these down :)

Ahh I had the mango in the cart! Coulda shoulda woulda lol. Just gives me excuse to order it, but to make it worth it I may just need to anymore of my fave! Excuses excuses: )

mjrhartley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
Sierra Madre, CA, USA
I have Razzleberry in one of my T3's right now... I'm not completely sold on it. The jury is still out. It's good, but there's something just a bit off about it

I have Blackcurrant continuing to steep... I'll update when I try

I also have Cherry Tea steeping... This one was a freebie (gotta love that!!!!)... I'll update when I try

I hope they're good, because the prices and fast shipping can't be beat!

MaxS89

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Florida
I have Razzleberry in one of my T3's right now... I'm not completely sold on it. The jury is still out. It's good, but there's something just a bit off about it

I have Blackcurrant continuing to steep... I'll update when I try

I also have Cherry Tea steeping... This one was a freebie (gotta love that!!!!)... I'll update when I try

I hope they're good, because the prices and fast shipping can't be beat!

Cherry Tea was a freebie with mine as well. I did not think I would like it, but now I find myself vaping on it all the time. The cherry isnt overpowering and its a nice semi-sweet vape that you can zone out too and realize you been hitting it straight for an hour.

Also let mine steep with cap off for the first day, then put them in hot water for an hour with shaking them up every 15 minutes. Finally letting them cool off for the night with caps off again and they are now perfectly steeped without having to wait weeks on the chocolate and tobacco flavors to shine through.

mjrhartley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
Sierra Madre, CA, USA
Cherry Tea was a freebie with mine as well. I did not think I would like it, but now I find myself vaping on it all the time. The cherry isnt overpowering and its a nice semi-sweet vape that you can zone out too and realize you been hitting it straight for an hour.

Also let mine steep with cap off for the first day, then put them in hot water for an hour with shaking them up every 15 minutes. Finally letting them cool off for the night with caps off again and they are now perfectly steeped without having to wait weeks on the chocolate and tobacco flavors to shine through.

Nice! I'm a bit excited about the cherry tea because all of my other flavors are fruits, and I'm looking forward to trying something in a different category of juice.

I'm confused about the steeping issue. Not really, just one aspect. Scientifically speaking, I've read in numerous places that if you introduce oxygen into the bottle (ie. taking the cap off...) that the nicotine content begins to evaporate, disappear, however you want to put it... Yet I see everywhere on ECF that people take the caps off to steep. Currently I am leaving my caps on to steep, and they're steeping just fine. What is the point to taking the cap off, and is it factual that you lose nic content?

MaxS89

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Florida
Nice! I'm a bit excited about the cherry tea because all of my other flavors are fruits, and I'm looking forward to trying something in a different category of juice.

I'm confused about the steeping issue. Not really, just one aspect. Scientifically speaking, I've read in numerous places that if you introduce oxygen into the bottle (ie. taking the cap off...) that the nicotine content begins to evaporate, disappear, however you want to put it... Yet I see everywhere on ECF that people take the caps off to steep. Currently I am leaving my caps on to steep, and they're steeping just fine. What is the point to taking the cap off, and is it factual that you lose nic content?

Ive seen many studies and they found out with testing in different conditions like light, dark, hot, cold, and cap on and cap off and the nicotine remained the same in all of them a month later. Cap off near the window was the only one that lost any nicotine and that was by 1mg after 2 months of it not moving. Most cases not an issue for any of us.

Everyone has their own methods like, leaving cap off, or heating it up with water then utilizing other methods. They say the oxidation process helps remove the alcohol content better which is the reasoning behind cap off. The hot water method and shaking just speeds up the process while doing no harm to the juice as it shakes the molecules around.

mjrhartley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
Sierra Madre, CA, USA
Ive seen many studies and they found out with testing in different conditions like light, dark, hot, cold, and cap on and cap off and the nicotine remained the same in all of them a month later. Cap off near the window was the only one that lost any nicotine and that was by 1mg after 2 months of it not moving. Most cases not an issue for any of us.

Everyone has their own methods like, leaving cap off, or heating it up with water then utilizing other methods. They say the oxidation process helps remove the alcohol content better which is the reasoning behind cap off. The hot water method and shaking just speeds up the process while doing no harm to the juice as it shakes the molecules around.

Thanks for clarifying. I suppose it's very much a "to-each-his-own" sort of situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread