The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Just made myself chuckle a bit..

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Liberate_Yourself, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Liberate_Yourself

Liberate_Yourself Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.
    I have a bunch of pens scattered across my desk, along with a couple eCigs... and while I was browsing the forums I picked up what I thought was my eCig (without looking), put it in my mouth, and get ink all over my tongue and upper lip.. Turns out it was a pen.. Fun times! hahaha.. I have got to pay more attention.. :p

Anyone else happen to do that?

2. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    I had my penstyle on my desk at work the other day. All of a sudden couldn't find it. (Yes, almost went into a panic :) ) Then I found it...in my pen cup! Now I know where to look first :D

Lu

3. ApOsTle51

ApOsTle51 Moved On ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2008
    UK
    i've attempted to take a draw from my 901 on a few occasions ....from the LED end...dang , battery's flat....DoH!

4. CaSHMeRe

CaSHMeRe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    USA
    haha ... funny story Liberate ...

Don't think i have ever smoked a *real* pen as of yet, but there are several occasions daily that I am in the middle of refilling a cartridge but answering an email at the same time, I set the tip down then try and smoke the pen/mini without the tip and get nothing but juice ...

5. Martoch

Martoch Full Member

Dec 1, 2008
    USA
    I'm thinking that drag was not as satisfying as anticipated. Not too unlike lighting an analog in the dark and lighting the filter instead of the tobacco.:p

6. Tetsab

Tetsab Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2008
    East Sussex, UK
    Well, I did nearly light my e-cig on one occasion but stopped myself just in time.

I'm still smoking a few tobacco cigs every day but finding that sometimes I forget they won't wait for me to take a drag so they get left in an ashtray while I go off to do something else... then try and leave my e-cig in an ashtray... doh!

Obviously haven't quite got the hang of this yet, but I'm working on it. Do love being able to vape in bed with my book at bedtime without worrying about burning the house down!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.