Just my my Reo mod..... Reo Grand!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
IMAG0053.jpg I have been vaping a VV Bogger Box for a month now as my primary, and love that mod but I have always wanted a Reo Grand. Thhanks to a scratch and dent sale, I was able to pick one up for $115I must say it has lived up to its billing. Vapes great and feel good in the hand, built like a tank! I'm using an Ikenvape Io6 1.8ohm atty and getting mad vapor with my boba's, more like a fog machine. Both the bogger and grand vape equally well, the bogger being a VV, wood mod wins on the looks but the reo feels so good iin the hand. Love the simplicity of a mechanical mod, and was worth every penny. The best part is even though I got as a blemished mod, it looks almost perfect, only the door color doesn't quite match the body color, and I certainly don't care about that.

I'm using a Trustfire 18650 flame jacket 2400mAh protected Li-Ion battery because I got them on clearance, 2pack for $9.00, which is a steal. Am I better off using a different battery or is this battery ok to use long term? I was considering AW IMR or AW protected Li-Ion 3100mAh if for some reason these trustfires are a bad call. Was worth the risk for the price imo.

Can't believe I actually have a Reo Grand now, so sweet!! :)

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
View attachment 126828 I have been vaping a VV Bogger Box for a month now as my primary, and love that mod but I have always wanted a Reo Grand. Thhanks to a scratch and dent sale, I was able to pick one up for $115I must say it has lived up to its billing. Vapes great and feel good in the hand, built like a tank! I'm using an Ikenvape Io6 1.8ohm atty and getting mad vapor with my boba's, more like a fog machine. Both the bogger and grand vape equally well, the bogger being a VV, wood mod wins on the looks but the reo feels so good iin the hand. Love the simplicity of a mechanical mod, and was worth every penny. The best part is even though I got as a blemished mod, it looks almost perfect, only the door color doesn't quite match the body color, and I certainly don't care about that.

I'm using a Trustfire 18650 flame jacket 2400mAh protected Li-Ion battery because I got them on clearance, 2pack for $9.00, which is a steal. Am I better off using a different battery or is this battery ok to use long term? I was considering AW IMR or AW protected Li-Ion 3100mAh if for some reason these trustfires are a bad call. Was worth the risk for the price imo.

Can't believe I actually have a Reo Grand now, so sweet!! :)

If you can believe it, the right batteries will make it even better! The recommended is the AW IMR 18650 @ 1600 mAh. The IMR will give you a much better hit. It won't drop off as fast either. It will run those L.R. attys way better!

I have seen people use other batteries and get frustrated at the performance. When they switch to the AW IMR they see a remarkable difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread