Just orderd a big haul from Ahlustion. Whatcha think? what am I missin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmus9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Texas
got this plus a free sample of Vanilla Black Tea
SKUProduct NameProduct statusPriceQtyDiscountTotal
617689437333XPress Ahlusion's Cherry Cola 30ml 12mg
30 ml 12 mg

Confirmed$15.00
1 $0.00 $15.00
617689438651XPress Caramel Pear Black Tea 30ml 6mg
30 ml 6 mg

Confirmed$15.00
1 $0.00 $15.00
617689436381XPress Vanilla Wild Wood 10ml 12mg
10 ml 12 mg

Confirmed$8.00
1 $0.00 $8.00
BE-C-09Berry Shangri-La Tea
Bottle Size 10ml
Strength 12mg
VG/PG 50VG - 50PG
Sweeten No

Confirmed$9.00
1 $0.00 $9.00
BE-A-16Blueberry Colada
Bottle Size 10ml
Strength 12mg
VG/PG 50VG - 50PG
Sweeten No

Confirmed$9.00
1 $0.00 $9.00
F-B-16Bubble Berry Blast
Bottle Size 10ml
Strength 12mg
VG/PG 50VG - 50PG
Sweeten No
Mint -or- Menthol No Mint or Menthol

Confirmed$9.00
1 $0.00 $9.00
BE-C-05Masala Chai
Bottle Size 10ml
Strength 12mg
VG/PG 50VG - 50PG
Sweeten No

Confirmed$9.00
1 $0.00 $9.00
BE-S-02W&A Sasparilla
Bottle Size 10ml
Strength 12mg
VG/PG 50VG - 50PG
Sweeten No

Vanilla Black Tea
Bottle Size 10ml
Strenth 12mg
VG/PG 50VG - 50PG
Sweeten No
Free Sample
Confirmed$9.00
1 $0.00 $9.00
Product prices result$0.00$83.00
Coupon Discount ((Discount)) $-16.60
Shipment Fee $0.00
Payment Fee $0.00
Total$0.00$66.40

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
I really want to try one of these next. What boba flavor comes out the most and best?

I would start with the Plain Boba and experiment from there. That's just me.... If you think you would prefer the coffee or coconut or whatever, go for it. The Boba vapes are really unique. One of my personal favorite Ahlusion concoctions.

Happy vaping!

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
Wow, you really went for it, nice! I actually haven't tried a lot of the ones you mentioned, so I too, will be curious to see what you think.

I loved vanilla wildwood immediately, but many ahlusion liquids need a little time to steep, fruits and teas especially.

My personal favorites at A+ are Smooth Criminal, Caramel Wildwood, and Boba Tea plain. However pretty much everything from them is good. Even the ones I don't like are due to my preferences, not a problem with the juice.

You did great. Hope u enjoy!

Sigmus9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Texas
I passed on SC only because I'm currently vaping Legend and Shadow from HHV (preferring Shadow) and am steeping Tribeca, midnight apple and Voodoo from Halo and have Grumpy's Hooch is in the mail. I've plenty of tobaccos to try 1st but may still try it just in case I don't fall in love with one of the one's I've already got. I am really curious about the Vanilla Wild Wood, it sounds like Five Pawns Long Castle Reserve, only cheaper, much cheaper.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
I did not like Caramel Wild Wood like I thought I would. Tastes like a stick of butter in a carto tank, not much better in an EVOD. Like any other quality juice I don't care for I mixed it and it turned out great! One 1/2 tank Caramel Wild Wood, one 1/2 tank Hangsen RY4 and it's nice! Butter flavor mixed with the tobacco and vanilla for a terrific blend!

Lesson here is don't give up on your juices.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I passed on SC only because I'm currently vaping Legend and Shadow from HHV (preferring Shadow) and am steeping Tribeca, midnight apple and Voodoo from Halo and have Grumpy's Hooch is in the mail. I've plenty of tobaccos to try 1st but may still try it just in case I don't fall in love with one of the one's I've already got. I am really curious about the Vanilla Wild Wood, it sounds like Five Pawns Long Castle Reserve, only cheaper, much cheaper.

Legend and Shadow are good stuff

But with what you have is a perfect time to get something for a long steep
you have enough to keep you busy in the mean time

Some people like SC presteeped

presteeped its more desert like
with steep time the sweet spice takes a back seat and the tobacco comes forth and makes it
1 of the best vapes I ever had

OMG 6 week steep?! are you kidding me? I already suffer from the typical "give it to me now" disease and am anything but patient. That's why I was really happy to find the Express line.

I've not tried the Smooth Criminal yet as I'm not a big tobacco vaper but I do have some Peachy Criminal on the way. From what I've gathered after reading about 250 pages of the Ahlusion thread is that this juice, SC, continually evolves for about 5 months. It starts out sweet and desserty and morphs into something less sweet with more tobacco that those who love can't seem to be without.

The Cherry Cola you ordered I find to be very good and true to its name. Ahlusion makes very good cherry flavors, natural and not candy or medicinal. The Lemon Berry Kiss is a very good strawberry lemonade that for some reason reminds me of the Cherry Cola. I have to second another poster's recommendation of Strawberry Vanilla Cake, it's currently occupying the coveted space in one of my Kayfun Lite atomizers.

Edit: Even though I'm not a big tobacco vape fan I have found myself quite liking Shipwreck.

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
Ahhhhh Ahlusion is my favorite vendor. You should have ordered Smooth Criminal though.... I can't live without that stuff. Not ordering it wait wait wait is Criminal... <---- sorry for that lol.

I love how they offer a free 10ml sample and give you a discount code two-three weeks after ordering. Also look for feedback and create a flavor profile on your taste and gear. Their juice does need to steep, but I love smooth criminal right out of the mail and as it ages. Good luck! And happy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread