Just Ordered A BUNCH of Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpgerrick

Aug 8, 2011
Tempe, AZ
So I saw that Titan and Gourmet Vapors were having SWEET sales, and since I know my 4 remaining carts from Smokeless Image won't last too long, I ordered (6) 3mL flavors from Titan and 7 from Gourmet all for right around $25 including shipping!
From GV I ordered: Watermelon Jollyrancher, Cheesecake Fantasy, Andy's Mint, Maui, Caramel Apple, Cool Peach B(a)llini, and Cinnabun.
From Titan I ordered: Johnny Appleseed, Cinnamon Rolls, Caramel, Apple Pielicious, Candy Cane, and Blueberry Muffin.

I'm really excited to see how these taste and work in my Volt.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Nomnom I cannot wait to play over at GV. I am planning some flavors to mix up in the Flavor Creator (a bit of a crap shoot but fun). I do not make my flavors public unless they come out OK. And I need to stock up on at least one I use regularly.

BTW vapercon is the code - 50% off at Gourmet Vapor until (I think) some time 8/16.

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
Nice sounding selection. In particular, that "Andy's Mint" has been recommended to me before, but I'm not familiar with the vendor so haven't gotten around to trying it yet

I picked up the Andy's Mint fluid from GV around a year ago and didn't like it. It was in VG (2 or 3x flavor) and I love Andy's Mints. I don't know what happened to the bottle; I think it ended up in the trash with 10+ other GVs I've tried (to be fair I've tried at least 30). I see he ordered the peach belini, though; that's one of my favorites from them

rpgerrick you're gonna look back at this post in a year and be like: Wow - I thought that was a bunch of juice? :)

I haven't tried Titan yet; I hope to see what you think of it. I'm curious to get your take on the Andy's Mint from GV, too

rpgerrick

Aug 8, 2011
Tempe, AZ
@Tendril - my singular experience with juice is the vanilla that came with my Smokeless Image PV, so I am pretty sure I'll run across at least a few flavors I'm not particularly fond of, but with such amazing sale prices I couldn't really pass up the chance to try a bunch of different stuff. With regard to GV, I'm generally not a fan of organic products as a whole, but they're always worth a shot. Titan looks to be a brand new company, so I'm definitely keen to find out how their products taste/work.

I'll definitely do a lengthy review of all the flavors once I try them - should I parse out the reviews as I try the flavors over time, or should I do them all in one big post?

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
I am pretty sure I'll run across at least a few flavors I'm not particularly fond of, but with such amazing sale prices I couldn't really pass up the chance to try a bunch of different stuff

I'll definitely do a lengthy review of all the flavors once I try them - should I parse out the reviews as I try the flavors over time, or should I do them all in one big post?

Hey, don't get me wrong - I absolutely suggest trying out all that your clock and wallet can allow :thumbs: And I saw someone post in the "3 worst flavors" thread a flavor I quite enjoyed. Everyone has different tastes :)

As for if you should post one review or several, it's all up to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread